Prologue: Furry Dorm... great

The morning sun rise in the horizon. It was a peaceful and sunny day.

Okay am lying it was not.

"Myahh! When did you come back?!"

I just rubbed my temple as I saw Yuuken brushing his teeth, the feline trying to claw the ghosts and the twins sleeping in our makeshift nest on the ground.

I have gotten up early around 3 in the morning since that was my normal waking hour and right now it was 4. I was still in the robes from last night while Pit and Dark Pit were in their normal clothing.

My ears suddenly picked up a noise from downstairs. I looked at Yuuken, "I will be back."

I quickly go down stairs before Yuuken can respond. I see Crowley with a sandy haired boy with hyena ears?!

For some reason I cringe a little as crow face smiles at me, "Oh your awake? Well I graciously come to show you the dorm you should be in with one of its members to speak with

For some reason I cringe a little as crow face smiles at me, "Oh your awake? Well I graciously come to show you the dorm you should be in with one of its members to speak with."

I just blink and shake my head, "Why? Plot messed up or sum?" The crow face see me a little annoyed, "Now now young man, I have no idea what you children are into these days but you said yourself your 20 years old in human terms so I expected to you be a little more mature."

I scoff, "Yeah sure. Rate E sure. Like Masahiro even knows I exist..." Of course crow face was confused and before he could speak I just click my tongue, "Don't ask."

The hyena eared boy next to him laughed which strangely sounded like a spray bottle. I just narrowed my eyes at him which caused them to shut their mouth.

"Look Riku ain't happy this plot just train crashed alright." I said as I eyed at all of you. (There self aware their in a game, you don't think they won't be self aware in a fic?)

The crow face and hyena looked confused bso I shake my head again, "Alright show me but I need to do something quick."

Crow faced beams, "Don't worry about Yuu, I will instruct them where they will do and do while you tour the dorm." I just blink but shake my head as I went to the room again. Yuuken was still in that uniform he wore last night but I shake my head as I unclip an earring and placed it on his ear.

"Am gonna be gone and I need you to stay safe while am out. Not that I don't trust the twin's strength but you never know. The earring is blessed to make a small forcefield for yourself, it ain't strong nor does it last long so be careful how you use it."

Yuuken just touched the earring before nodding to me. I just grumbled on why I had gotten soft for this human just like the twins. I pay his head as I go out the door, Crow face just smiling as he walked past me.

"Oh gracious me, I almost forgot." I looked back to crow face but when his fingers snapped my clothing changed. It was some type of uniform with yellow ascents but lucky nfor me it had my sandals so horary for me I guess. But the blazer felt annoying so I took it's off and tied it on my waist. The arm band that was on the blazer just went back on my arm since it is an arm band. I check my hair to see my lural crown in on my head and I had my earrings.