Prologue: Never Leave Children Alone

"Do you think he'll come N/n?"

I looked down to Pit as I brushed his hair. I pondered for a moment till Pitto spoke first.

"It's getting late and he hasn't shown up. I don't trust that he is coming." We all looked at him and sighed in unison. Yuuken was petting Grim who was worn out while Dark Pit sat next to me as I brushed Pit's hair.

We were waiting in the cafeteria so we can end this stupidity of a punishment of 100 windows the children landed on. I just got ticked off as the time passed. Not only did the twins, Yuuken and Grim clean a whole lot today they have to clean more.

It's best if I don't leave the children alone now. No doubt that this will not be the last time they will get in trouble. "Maybe we should look for him and bring him here." Yuuken said as he got up up. "Yeah! I don't care if we gotta drag him here kickin and screaming, he's washing those windows!"

Pit nodded as he quickly got up. I brought him back down so I can place his laural crown back on his head. "Alright let's go now."

We all got up to head out the cafeteria to find the ginger haired boy.

𓆡𓆝𓆞𓆟𓆜𓆛

I kicked a door open and walked inside. It was a classroom but it was utterly empty of people.

"Hey! Ace! Get over here! Try to hide from me, will ya!" Grim ran in the classroom with his fur standing. But he stopped when he saw it was empty.

"It's empty." Dark Pit said as he stepped inside. "Wow Pitto. Tell us something we aren't blind about." He looks at me surprised.

"You investigate and I will get the crow face." I said as I turned around to walk out. Somehow maybe I should stick to the thought that I can't leave the children alone but I want that Ace kid to get punished further for skipping.

The hallways were long and huge. This whole place was just huge and to be honest I should be expecting it since it's like a huge castle.

I just get more ticked off and jumped out a window. I fly high until I find the highest tower ever and crash into the window. I heard a huge shriek as I landed.

"What in tarnation are you doing, bursting into my office?!" Crow face said as he peeked from under his table. I looked to see that his office was sorta dark with candles providing light, books about mythology, and seven picture frames floating behind him.

"Eh forget about that. The kid Ace hasn't shown up for the 100 window punishment. The other children are looking for him at the moment but I came here to inform you." I said as I crossed my arm. My eyes landed on a book called, "Angels and their stories."

"Alright let go and forget what you see in my office." Crow face said as he walked past me. I just shrugged as I followed him out.

My ears picked up the noises of my children, the ginger and a new voice. I stop to listen telepathically but seeing that Crowley was still walking I trail behind but still listen.

"Hey, just get down here alright Grim. N/n just told us to get Ace."

"Can't you both fly? Your angels for the seven sakes!"

"Yeah well here is the problem. Me and Pit Stain can't fly without a gods power!"

"Arghh! Just think of something to get the mangy cat down!"

"Hold up. Let me launch you Ace!"

"Wait what- PUT ME DOWN!"

I think for a moment on where the children might be until I guess the cafeteria. "Crow face! The cafeteria! Let's go!"