41

~Chapter 41~

"Immortal Lord Ling Juan, we are all immortals, how can you say evil words to ruin someone's reputation? I and Kunlun Mountain, have always behaved and sat upright. It is not your turn to come from the Bodhi Cave to tell me how to behave." Lian Xi stand in front of Gu Jin and stood up for himself. 

Lian Xi and Ling Juan had always disliked each other, and this was not the first time they had been criticized like this, but this time the innocent Gu Jin was involved, and he felt very sorry. 

"Sit up straight, okay? Bringing some unworthy people to the Immortal Clan's event is how you respect Bainiao Island?" Ling Juan flicked his sleeves and looked towards Gu Jin behind Lian Xi. "I, Ling Juan, have been walking in the immortal realm for thousands of years, and I know all the famous immortal lords from all sects. I have never seen the one behind you." After he finished speaking, he raised his chin towards Xuan Che, "Immortal Lord Xuan Che, I wonder if you have ever met this person?" 

Ling Juan and Xuan Che both came to seek Hua Shu's hand in marriage, and they were secretly at odds with each other, but they shared the same hatred for this kind of publicity that would harm other families. 

Xuan Che immediately shook his head, "Immortal Lord Ling Juan, I have never seen this person before." 

It's not like Gu Jin hasn't seen people from the Immortal Clan since he came out of the Forbidden Valley. After Dong Hua ascended, the heads of various prefectures came to Da Ze Mountain to congratulate him. He was the one who received them as an elder, but all he saw were people from all walks of life. The elders sent to teach, most of the people who came on this trip were young immortal lords. They had indeed never seen the tall, thin and handsome Immortal Lord Gu Jin ten years later. 

Seeing these two people from the Immortal Clan saying this, everyone couldn't help but look at Lian Xi and Gu Jin. 

Hua Zheng saw that the other immortal lords were doubtful. The Peacock King's birthday was a big event. He didn't want to make the immortals dissatisfied from the beginning, so he had to say to Lian Xi: "Lord LianXi, this immortal lord is...?" 

"The two Immortal Lords are really forgetful. Although I don't have a close relationship with you two, we did have a chance encounter. It's only been a few years, how come you two have forgotten me?" A clear voice came from behind Lian Xi. Ling Juan's voice, although not loud, was heard clearly by everyone. 

The eyes of the female immortals who were watching on the side lit up, and their good voices alone made them curious about the immortal under the bamboo hat. 

Ling Juan and Xuan Che were stunned, wondering why the voice of this immortal lord sounded familiar, but they really couldn't remember where they had seen this person. 

Gu Jin walked out from behind Lian Xi, gave him a relieved look, and untied his bamboo hat. Although his face was covered with dust, his eyes were as clear and lively as the sun. 

"It had been ten years since we parted ways on Wutong Island. It's possible that the two Immortal Lords don't remember clearly." 

Although Gu Jin is not as chubby as it used to be, the outline of his youth can still be vaguely seen on his face. The two of them have a deep memory of what happened on Wutong Island ten years ago, and they immediately think of this person who gave them a bitter pill. The little immortal from Da Ze Mountain is here. 

"Are you......?"  

"But a few days ago, Chief of Bodhi Mountain and Master Zhang Lei came to my Da Ze Mountain in person to congratulate my master on his ascension to the God Realm. Immortal Lord Ling Juan just said that my Da Ze Mountain is not popular and climb high branches. I'm afraid that's not quite right. I wonder what your father will think after hearing these words?"