43

~Chapter 43~

Seeing Hua Shu's slight hesitation, Hua Mo added: "Besides, although Gu Jin is still young now, I just seen it. His immortal roots are pure and strong, and he will definitely be a good material in the future. Maybe it won't take a thousand years to build him and be promoted to the Supreme Lord. Da Ze Mountain is a giant in the Immortal Realm, and marrying them will be of great benefit to our Bainiao Island without any harm." 

Although Lan Feng was now in charge of the Heavenly Palace by the Heavenly Empress's order, Hua Mo felt that Gu Jin was also a good candidate for his son-in-law in order to cover up the fact that the Sky-Shading Umbrella was refined by Hua Shu. 

Hua Shu shook her head and refused without any worries, "Father, although Gu Jin and I have only met briefly, I can still tell a little bit about his character. He is a true immortal, but his temperament is too laid-back. He is no rush to break through to the immortal level. Moreover, Da Ze Mountain has never been involved in the secular affairs of the Immortal Realm and has always kept to itself. I guess even if I get married to Da Ze Mountain, they will not help us strengthen Bainiao Island in the future and provide checks and balances to the Phoenix Clan." 

Hua Shu walked to the window, and Lan Feng's back outside Jing Shu Pavilion disappeared at the end of the path, "But Lan Feng is different. He was originally in charge of the Emperor's star, and now the Phoenix Queen has asked him to take charge of the Heavenly Palace. It is clear that she wants to train him to be a the next Heavenly Emperor. When the Phoenix Queen ascends to the God Realm, it will be just around the corner for Lan Feng to succeed the throne of Heavenly Emperor. At that time, I will be the Heavenly Empress. In the entire Immortal Realm, one person will be inferior to ten thousand people. Even Wutong Island will treat me with great courtesy from Bainiao Island. All of us are birds, so why should we, the Peacock Clan, respect the phoenix as the ruler when we are born? I don't want my people to live like this anymore. Father, I will not marry an elder from Da Ze Mountain. My husband must be the master of the Nine Heavenly Palace, the Emperor of the Immortal Realm!" 

With tens of thousands of years of history in the Immortal Realm, the Peacock Clan has always been inferior to the Phoenix CLan. Hua Shu and the Peacock King have always wanted Bainiao Island to keep pace with Wutong Island. Hua Shu's marriage this time is the best bargaining chip for Bainiao Island. 

Hua Mo also valued Lan Feng's ability to take over the Heavenly Palace in the future. After hesitating for a while, he said: "Gu Jin will get back the Sky-Shielding Umbrella in three days. How will you refuse him then? This birthday banquet will bring together masters from various factions. If we don't want to have foolproof plan, I'm afraid Bainiao Island will be disgraced because of this matter." 

Hua Shu nodded, "What Father said, don't worry, I will convince Gu Jin to resolve this matter before the birthday banquet begins." She remembered the discussion with Lan Feng just now, with a touch of embarrassment on her face: "Father King, Lord Lan Feng will formally pay homage to you tomorrow and present you with a letter of appointment. Just agree to it then, but don't embarrass him." 

Hua Mo laughed loudly and waved his hands repeatedly, "Don't worry, don't worry, I will not embarrass your sweetheart." 

The laughter in Jing Shu Pavilion gradually subsided, and the moonlight enveloped Bainiao Island. However, Gu Jin did not know what was happening. He fell asleep in peace and waited for the birthday of the Peacock King in three days. 

Speaking of A Yin, she chased Gu Jin from Da Ze Mountain towards North Sea. She was only half an hour late in setting off, but because her cloud driving skills were so poor, she stumbled all the way and arrived at North Sea half an hour late.