𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝟏𝟔; 𝐭𝐨𝐲𝐬 || 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐢

fandom: one piece

fandom: one piece

warnings: fem!reader, sub!reader, nipple clamps, vibrator, fingering

You never expected to join up with the Straw Hat Pirates, but after some thorough convincing from Luffy, you didn't hesitate to accept his offer

You never expected to join up with the Straw Hat Pirates, but after some thorough convincing from Luffy, you didn't hesitate to accept his offer. It was all worth it though, because it led you to meeting your girlfriend, Nami.

Speaking of your girlfriend, you were eagerly awaiting her arrival back on the Going Merry, as she told you she was going to get you a surprise as a departure from the island you were on.

"And what are you doing over here?" Usopp approaches you from where you stand, looking for Nami by the village's entrance.

You sigh, knowing what he was going to start doing. Usopp was always teasing you about how much you were head over heels for Nami.

"Yes?" You ask, unamused.

A smirk crosses Usopp's face. "Oh, nothing," he starts in a singsong tone. "Just wondering what's so important for you to be waiting over here so eagerly." He mimics you in a high pitched voice. "Oh, no, wherever has my dear Nami gone? I can't do anything without her!"

"Hey!" You smack his shoulder. "I do not sound like that."

"It's exactly what I hear from you." Zoro opens an eye, clearly only pretending to sleep to hear you get ragged on.

"Leave her alone you brute!" Sanji yells from behind the bar. "A lady should never be teased for her romantic affections!"

While Sanji was well-intended, his comment made you blush even more. Although the whole crew knew you and Nami were together, you were a naturally reserved person and having all of your personal business out there like that was quite embarrassing.

Zoro rolls his eyes and goes back to "sleeping."

"Don't worry! Nami will be back soon!" Your captain was oblivious as ever to the teasing of your crewmates.

You give him a small smile, ignoring the snickering from Usopp behind you. "Thanks, Luffy."

You finally catch a glimpse of your girlfriend's bright hair, and her satchel is clearly more stuffed than when she got off the ship. You weren't going to question what methods she used to get them.

"Nami!" You run up to her and hug her, burying your face in her neck. She laughs and pulls you back into the ship. "I still can't believe you wouldn't let me come along with you." You pouted as she just laughed and squeezed your cheek. "You left me alone with these bozos."

You hear a faint hey! come from Usopp before Nami shuts the door to your room.

"Well, I had a surprise that I wanted to get for you." Nami begins to remove her satchel. "Something I want us to try right now."

She begins to remove the new items from her satchel. All of them are unfamiliar to you, varying in different shapes, sizes, and colors. You pick up a chain with what looks like two clothespins attached to each hand.

"This—" she moves her hand under your shirt, caressing your breasts. "Attaches to these." Her fingertips ghost your nipples, now hard and pressing against the fabric of your top.

"Oh." Your heart flutters widely in your chest. Nami and you have done some exploring in the past, but all of it has been simple and sweet, with no use from toys like the ones she had scattered across her bed.

Nami tugs at the bottom of your shirt, and you lift up your arms, allowing her to take it off you with ease. It causes your breasts to spill out and Nami throws your shirt aside to palm them as she lowers to kiss you.

You close your eyes and lean your body into the kiss, relishing in the softness of your girlfriend's lips on yours. Suddenly cool metal meets your nipples. You jolt from the shock of the temperature change and the unexpected pressure put on them. When you look down, you see that Nami has attached each side of the clamps to your chest. You couldn't really describe the feeling that they gave you

"That feels," you start as Nami moves you to lay on the bed, "really good." She places you on your back, crawling on top of you. You see her reach for something else, what looks like a long, thick wand.

She notices your curious stare. "It's called a vibrator," she answers your unspoken question. "I'm sure you can figure out what it does." She clicks a button at the base and the object starts vibrating, a low buzzing sound coming from it.

Nami tugs on the clamps gently, causing you to arch your back into her and gasp. "I don't like how I'm the only one without a shirt on," you tease. She laughs and uses her free hand to tug off her tank top. She lowers herself to kiss you again, her breasts providing a warmth the clamps don't give you.

Nami begins to trail kisses down your jaw, to your neck, and eventually your chest. She bites hard around your breasts, sure to leave hickeys behind. You moan from the pleasure, until she moves down to your nipples.

"Oh, fuck!" The harsher tug as she grabs onto them has your lower half throbbing even more, the heat and wetness becoming more noticeable.

Nami moves her hand down your shorts and underwear, playing with your wet folds. "You ready?"

You reply with an enthusiastic nod.

She pulls down your undergarments, leaving you fully nude. She takes the vibrator in her hand and places it right on your clit. The pleasure draws out a long string of whines from you.

Nami grins. "You like it?" She applies more pressure and you gasp from the action.

"Yes, yes, please," you beg, bucking your hips closer to her. "Need it," you moan. Your arms flail looking for stability. You manage to grasp onto Nami's arm, the one currently not teasing you. "Nami!" You moan out. Your body writhes in need, a wanton moan leaving your lips.

"Aww." Nami coos, but you can hear the smile in her voice. "Poor baby, can't handle it?"

"S-shut up," you manage to moan out.

She laughs and begins to tease you with her fingers. The vibrations from the toy and Nami's fingers curling in you, hitting spots that make you see stars, is more than you can stand. It doesn't take you long to reach your end.

Nami brings her fingers, glistening with your release, up to mouth and licks them clean. As you pant heavily, feeling the aftereffects of your orgasm, she kisses your cheek.

"Did so well for me." You can't help the heat that rises to your face.

"But we're not done just yet." Nami bares her teeth in a playful smile. "There's still more toys we need to get through."

You quiver in anticipation for what's to come.