𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝟑𝟏; 𝐬𝐞𝐱 𝐩𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐧 || 𝐛𝐮𝐠𝐠𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐧

fandom: one piece

fandom: one piece

warnings: dubcon, semi-public sex, fuck or die-ish, fingering, banter, unprotected sex, squirting, creampie

You know Buggy's going to leave as soon as he gets his body back.

You're not going to let that happen. When he finally reattaches himself, and runs off with a see ya!, you run after him.

"Stop!" you call out to him. "You need to stay and fight. We saved your ass, didn't we?"

He turns around and sighs dramatically seeing you. "You again? Seriously sweetcheeks, would ya let me leave?"

You cross your arms, and give him the most intimidating glare you can muster. You only recently joined the crew, and you wanted to prove that you were tough enough to fight with the rest of them. Making sure that Buggy helped you guys fight Arlong and his fishmen while Luffy went to go save Nami was a way to prove yourself to them.

"I can't let you—" you're interrupted by a fishman coming out from behind Buggy and approaching you. You whip out a dagger to prepare for his attack, but before you can get a move in he sprays some sort of powdery mist in your face, completely taking over your vision.

"Good luck trying to fight me now when you gotta deal with that," he snickers as he runs away.

You cough and bend over, hands on your knees, as the mist lands in your nostrils and mouth. You try to swat it away in the air surrounding you, but it feels as though the mist has already gotten inside of you, and there's no way to escape it now.

"Well, anyways, I'm going to go then," Buggy starts, slowly backing away as he gets ready to escape.

You're too weak to try and distracted now to try and stop him, but then your body starts to feel different. Your internal temperature skyrockets, causing beads of sweat to start dripping down your face despite the fairly average temperature outside. You can feel your body not getting hot because of that, but also the sudden arousal that threatens your core.

Your legs begin to tremble as your body aches with need, a deep feeling in your gut that you never felt before. It's like a hunger that needs to be sated immediately, as though it were a life or death situation. It has you wanting to just stick your fingers inside of your pussy and just fuck yourself silly until you can rid yourself of this itch you can't seem to scratch.