45

~Chapter 45~

Yan Shuang's angry voice echoed in the strange stone formation, but A Yin's expression was more surprised than hers. 

"When Hua Shu went to Da Ze Mountain to ask for help from the Sky-Shielding Umbrella, I personally heard from her that it was your Eagle Clan who wanted to seize the Blessed Land of North Sea, and the two clans have been fighting endlessly for the past hundred years." 

"Nonsense." Yan Shuang said with a stern face, "My father just asked them to open the barrier of Wuji Cave and let my clan go in to investigate. They have not agreed for a hundred years, and they even said that my Eagle Clan coveted her Bainiao Island, it is really a joke." 

"Wuji Cave?" A Yin frowned, "Where is that place? Why do you want to enter Wuji Cave? Why doesn't the Peacock King allow it?" 

"Wuji Cave is located in the northeast of North Sea. It is a naturally formed cave between heaven and earth. It was originally just one of the millions of caves and paradises in North Sea. But starting a hundred years ago, some strange things happened to our clan." 

"Oh? What's the matter?" A Yin was curious. 

"Every few years, a member of our clan with profound spiritual power will always disappear. Our clan tried our best to search but found nothing. Later, the second elder of the clan also disappeared. My father became furious and personally led the clan to search in North Sea. Only then did he find it in Wuji Cave. The trace of the spiritual power fluctuations that the second elder had experienced was found near the cave. However, Wuji Cave is the territory of the Peacock Clan. My father would have hurt the harmony between the two clans. He went to Bainiao Island to explain the matter to the Peacock King in person, and wanted to go into Wuji Cave to investigate. But Hua Mo kicked my father off the island without even seeing him. My father was so angry that he sent a battle letter, and this battle lasted for more than a hundred years." 

Yan Shuang couldn't hide her anger in her eyes, "My father told Hua Mo the reason for entering the Wuji Cave, but he actually confused right and wrong and said that my Eagle Clan covets the territory of Bainiao Island. It's really ridiculous." 

"Hua Mo can be regarded as the leader of the clan. You live next to each other. The Eagle King personally went to Bainiao Island to plead. Logically speaking, he should not be embarrassed and refuse." 

Yan Shuang snorted, "I know the reason for this. The Peacock Clan is used to being the king in North Sea. In the battle in the immortal realm more than a hundred years ago, my father and the Peacock King fought to give the Peacock King some color, injuring him, and since then our Eagle Clan has been at odds with Bainiao Island, and we have never had any contact with each other again." 

After hearing this, A Yin finally figured out the whole story. 

The Peacock Clan and the Eagle Clan live next to each other in North Sea. They are both bird clans, so they are not even close to each other. When the Peacock Clan was powerful in the early hundreds of years, they must have done a lot of arrogant things. In a battle between kings more than a hundred years ago, Hua Mo was injured at the hands of Yan Qiu. Since then, his inner core has been damaged, making it difficult to make any further progress in his cultivation of immortal power. When Yan Qiu's request to enter the Wuji Cave to find out the missing members of the clan was rejected, the conflict between the two clans reached its peak, and this led to the incident that would last for a hundred years. However, Hua Mo did not tell anyone the real reason why the Eagle Clan went to war. Instead, under the speculation of outsiders, the Eagle Clan was convicted of seizing territory. The Eagle Clan has lived in a corner of the North Sea since ancient times. The tribesmen are all aloof and have little contact with the outside world, which is why rumors have spread to this day.