-SUBJECTS-

-This is one of the special chapters of this book! 

-Take note, maybe not all subjects will be used in the story but they will probably get mentioned!

-----------------------------------------------------------

MAIN SUBJECTS

Celestial Mechanics - Students learn about the mathematical and physical principles that govern the movements and interaction of the celestial bodies.

Chart Interpretation - Students develop skills in analyzing and interpreting celestial charts.

Mythology and Symbolism - Students explore mythological traditions and their influence on celestial symbolism and interpretations.

Celestial Forecasting - Students learn techniques for predicting and interpreting future celestial events and studying patterns and cycles.

Celestial Remedies - Students explore remedies and practices to mitigate negative influences or enhance positive ones related to celestial events.

Ethical Considerations and Counseling - Students learn about ethical responsibilities when providing guidance and counseling related to celestial events.

Celestial Research and Analysis - Students acquire skills in conducting research and analyzing data related to celestial phenomena.

History of Celestial Studies - Students study and explore historical development and cultural significance of celestial studies.

Mythology and Folklore - Students study Mythological traditions (Specifically Greek Mythology).

Psychological Perspectives - Students examine the intersection of celestial studies and psychology.

ELEMENTAL SUBJECTS

ICE

Frozen Astrology - Students explore the characteristics, symbolism, and influences of the Ice element.

Ice Elemental Divination Techniques - Students learn specific divination techniques that harness the energy of the Ice element.

Ice Elemental Rituals - Students study rituals and ceremonies associated with the Ice element, incorporating ice symbolism and practices to connect with the elemental energy for spiritual and intuitive purposes.

FIRE

Fiery Chart Analysis - Students develop skills in analyzing celestial charts with a focus on the presence of the Fire element and interpreting its impact on an individual's traits and life experiences.

Fire Elemental Planetary Influences: Students explore the specific planetary influences and associations related to the Fire element. They learn how different celestial bodies interact with the Fire element and impact an individual's astrological profile.

Fire Elemental Forecasting: Students develop advanced techniques for predicting and interpreting future celestial events related to the Fire element. They study the influence of solar flares, planetary alignments, and other fiery phenomena on astrological forecasts.

AIR

Airy Remedies and Balancing - Students explore remedies and practices specific to the Air element, aiming to harmonize and balance airy energies in astrological readings.

Air Elemental Symbolism and Archetypes - Students delve deeper into the symbolism and archetypes associated with the Air element. They explore the characteristics and qualities of air-related symbols and how they manifest in astrological interpretations.