𝗧𝗪𝗢

BELLA SWAN HAD recently moved to Forks Washington from Phoenix, Arizona where she lived for a couple years. She is with a couple friends. It's freezing to them, but Mike, Tyler, Eric Jessica and the others suit up for a surf. Bella is wandering by the driftwood with Angela, who is taking photographs.

Suddenly they heard a beautiful voice singing. The voice was so enchanting something about the voice was so magical, "She's imperfect but she tries
She is good but she lies
She is hard on herself
She is broken and won't ask for help
She is messy but she's kind
She is lonely most of the time
She is all of this mixed up
And baked in a beautiful pie"

Suddenly they see a beautiful girl humming and when she sang again they knew it was the same person who sang before, "She is gone but she used to be mine"

Angela couldn't take her eyes off the beauty. She had gorgeous deep blue eyes that looked like the Atlantic Ocean. She had curves in all the right places. She had the cutest nose. Had beautiful long black curls that reached to mid ass. She was gorgeous.

However what did confuse her is how she wasn't cold when the blue eyed girl was in a black bikini. She had was literally in a bikini in the middle of winter cliff diving as if it was nothing.

Bella was curious. This girl was incredibly gorgeous. More gorgeous than any of the Cullen's. But something about her seemed familiar.

Suddenly a boy with long, glossy black hair, soft looking russet skin, dark eyes, high cheekbones and walked at the beach and saw Bella he jogged up to her, "Hey Bella."

"Hi Jacob." She talked to him and then looked at Angela. "Angela this is Jacob. Jake this is Angela."

He nodded and saw where Angela was looking she then turned to him, "Jacob who is that?"

He chuckled, "That would be our very own over achiever. Iris Clearwater. Top of her class. Star baseball and Football player. She is rumored to be this year's valedictorian. She's incredibly smart and from what Harry Clearwater told my dad Ivy League universities want to pay her to come to their schools so if she goes she goes full ride with them paying her. She's an over achiever. She loves dangerous things."

"Wait that's Iris?" Asked Bella nervously and Jacob nodded. "Last time I saw her she looked so different."

"Well last time you saw her she was only thirteen." He told her. "She's changed a lot since then."

Angela looks at him. "You said she likes dangerous things. What does she like that's dangerous?"

"Cave diving, sky diving, ice climbing, bull riding, she also said that when she went to Australia with her family she loved going to the cage of death, she also likes volcano boarding, cliff camping free falling, B.A.S.E. Jumping, free soloing, she likes surfing in the biggest waves possible, she does more dangerous things but I won't name that." Jacob says. "Everyone calls her 'the daredevil of the rez' she used to give her parents a good scare."

"I can imagine." Angela said.

"Wait she plays football and baseball?" Asked Bella. "How I thought you said the teams were only for boys."

"She's the only girl on the team and has a very strong arm. They're saying that many men are scared when she throws the ball she's thrown a ball up to a hundred fifty miles an hour."

"Seriously?" Asked Bella.

"Yeah, Iris is incredible." He told her. "Help's little kids a lot too. Volunteers at the hospital. And still has time to work with sports practice, volunteering at the hospital, helping kids with whatever they need, and work. She has incredible time management skills."

"I can tell." Bella said.

The two then realized Angela wasn't there anymore. She was walking along the beach talking with Iris.

"So do you come here often come down to the beach Angie? I can call you Angie right." Angela nodded. "I'm going to call you Angie."

"I don't come here often but it's beautiful. I love it during the summer especially. However I do come down here almost everyday during the summer." She told Iris. "So what about you do you come here often."

"Everyday either after school or during the night. I'm a busy girl but I always make time for the beach." She told Angela.

"How do you do it?"

"Well I do live here on the reservation," Iris explained softly. "And the beach is about five minutes from my house and about ten minutes from my school walking."

"It must be nice living by the beach." Said Angela.

"It is." She told the girl. "So Angie what do you like to do in your free time?"

"Well I love photography and journaling and creative writing." Angela said softly.

"So do you want to be a journalist, writer or philosopher when you're older?" Asked Iris.

"Oh I don't know." She said.

"That's okay you still have time to decide you said you're a junior right?" Iris' deep blue eyes were sparkling.

"Yes I'm a junior." Angela confirmed. "So your graduation is close, so what are you going to do."

"Well I'm planning to go to school to become a surgeon but although I'm graduating high school with my masters I'm still going to technically be in a university so I can still be playing sports so I'm doing both football and baseball." She explained.

"How did you get into football and baseball if you don't mind me asking?" Questioned Angela.

"Well I was a cheerleader when I was young but I always wanted to play football and when I was thirteen I decided at thirteen to give it try and as you can tell I succeeded." She explained. "Just as the football season was coming to a close the coaches told me if I still wanted to play a sport during my off time they suggested I do baseball because they said my arm is extremely strong. So I took their advice and started baseball."

"You said you're still going to be at university but you're graduating with your masters meaning you're going to be studying something important." Angela said.

"Yeah I'm going to do medical school and then I'll be doing my residency to become a surgeon. Volunteering and being a nursing assistant really pays off." She explained softly. "However they did tell me with my volunteer hours and can hours along with me graduating with my masters so you taking the most advanced classes and knowing almost everything that I was only going to be in med school for a year at most. However they said I could still attend due to me playing two sports."

"Wow you're extremely smart." Said Angela. "Did you always know you wanted to be a surgeon?"

"I wanted to be a doctor as a child but as I got older I started realizing I wanted to be the one doing the surgeries." She explained to the brown eyed girl softly. "I've always loved helping others."

That's how the two girls spent the rest of their time talking and getting to know each other, laughing at each other's childhood memories. There's something about it that drew the girls to each other. Something that will be important and revealed in time. The spent time together until Iris had to go to work and Angela had to go back home. Angela's friends were teasing her about Iris and Jessica was interrogating her best friend. However Isabella was frowning she didn't like the thought of Angela and Iris being friends or anything of the sort, it made her blood boil at just the thought of the two girls.

__________

QOTD: What do you want to do as a career?
AOTD: I want to either be a Postpartum or L&D Nurse