𝗧𝗛𝗥𝗘𝗘

ANGELA WEBBER had been supporting her friend for the past few months in every. This was Iris Clearwater's last baseball game ever in high school. Iris' parents and siblings were there supporting her as always but it made Iris slightly emotional it would be her last game playing with the team that she had grown up in. Iris had been playing in the same team since she had first started in.

Angela and Iris' friendship were odd to many people. Nobody knew how and why they became friends place when they didn't seem to have much in common but the girls never cared about others opinions. But whether their friendship was different from most it was one of the strongest friendships ever.

As of the moment Angela was currently wearing one of Iris old jerseys that had the number seven on the back along with 'Clearwater' on it and in the front is said 'Quileute Artic Wolves' and she was cheering Iris on. Before Iris she didn't understand a thing of football or baseball but as she got to know the wonderful young woman she decided to research more and more about the sport to understand the games and understand what Iris was speaking of when the two would talk.

As of right now Iris' team was winning. As she scoring her team points they were cheering the girl on. Her family and friends were also cheering but nobody was louder than her baby brother and Angela who were screaming, "THAT'S MY SISTER!" and "GO RI! THAT'S MY BESTIE!"

Iris smiled her family and friends cheering her on it always warmed her heart and in all honesty it motivated to do better. Recently she started pitching up to two hundred mph. She already striked out twelve players of the thirteen that batted. The other team knew she was good but didn't know she was this good. She was incredible she could be a division one baseball player at eighteen. Which she could but she needed to take college football.

When she was put as batter she hit home run after home run before the player's could even blink. Soon enough the game was over and Angela ran over to her after the team meeting where they congratulated the graduating team players and said goodbye to them and Angela congratulated Iris. Angela hugged her and Iris melted into the hug her family looked at the two girls confused and after they pulled away from the hug Iris looked at her family, "Guys this is Angela a friend of mine from Forks. Angie this is my family my mom Sue, my dad Harry, my baby brother Seth-" that got a shout that said 'hey I'm not a baby' from the eighth grade boy. "And my slightly older sister Leah."

Angela smiled softly at the Clearwater family, "It's nice to meet you Angela."

Sue turned to her daughter, "Why haven't we met her before Iris?"

"We've been friends since January so like four, five months." She explained to her family.

"Ah that makes sense honey," Said Harry. "So when did you two meet?"

"Back in mid January." She explained softly.

"Yeah she was cliff diving in a swimsuit in cold weather." Chuckled Angela. "Made me wonder how and why she was cliff diving in the middle of winter without getting cold."

"Ah yes she worries us when doing that." Said Harry. "But if it makes her happy then that's okay."

She laughed and they all talked for a while before Iris put her things in her parents trunk and the two girls then got on Iris' motorcycle. Angela wrapped her arms around Iris' waist and they were off.

Iris' family smiled at her. There was definitely going to be something between them sooner or later. The two ended up at a small restaurant in Forks. The two girls were talking happily, "So have you opened the letters you got."

Iris shook her head, "No I'm scared to open them."

"Oh Iris you need to open them." She told the older girl.

"What-but-" Angela gave her a look. "Fine. I hate you."

"No you don't you're just procrastinating on opening the letters because you're scared to open them." Said Angela.

"Why do you know me so well?" Grumbled Iris.

"Because we're close friends." She said. "Also stop grumbling and you need to open those letters."

"Okay I'll do it when you come over." She said.

"Okay I'll come over tomorrow because if I'm correct you have to get ready for work." Angela said.

"Yeah and it's a ten hour shift so I don't get off until nine." She said.

"Well then let's get me home and then you to work." Angela said.

The two soon walked out after paying for their food and got on the motorcycle. Iris took her friend back to her house then she went off back to the reservation and showered, changed into her scrubs, some comfortable shoes, put her long locks into a ponytail and made herself some lunch before she got on the motorcycle went to the hospital and clocked in.

She started to refill the medical supplies closet. She then was reorganized files and throwing away the files of patients that had passed away.

"Why is his file still here he died seven years ago," Sighed out Iris and threw out the file. She looked at another file, "Geez why is her file with the A's it's supposed to be in the O's."

She spent the next hour reorganizing and throwing away files that were not needed to make space for new ones. After that for the next four hours she was taking vitals for a lot of babies and kids under the age of four. She then had her lunch break in which she was eating her homemade lunch which she made before her game which was orange chicken and chicken fried rice with a soda on the side.

She was currently talking with a friend of hers from Olympia. "So how's work been recently Iris?"

Her auburn haired friend named Alyssa who was from Olympia and was also werewolf was in her house sitting on her balcony. "It's fine Lyss. You know the usual just organizing the file cabinet and then taking vitals for like ten kids."

"I honestly don't know how you do it Iri." Said Alyssa looked at the sun that was beginning to set. "I don't think I would be able to work with kids you really do have a lot of patience."

Iris laughed at her friend, "I know Lyss. I have a lot of patience but you kinda do have it when your little brother is so energetic. I love Seth but boy does he have energy very hyperactive. But in all reality you have no patience whatsoever."

"That's a li! I do have patience."

Iris playfully rolled her eyes not that Alyssa could see or anything. "Oh really remember our last trip to six flags. You almost yelled at a kid because the kid was crying. You would've screamed at the kid had I not stepped in."

"That kid had it coming." Said Alyssa.

"The kid was crying because he wanted to go home Lyss! He was tired and exhausted of all that walking! He was four Alyssa!" Iris said.

"Then his parents shouldn't have took him to six flags."

"Alyssa how were they supposed to know he was going to act like this? Lyss as much as I love you you're being a stubborn ass bitch so stop being stubborn for once I just finished my lunch and need to get back to work I'll talk you on another day." Said Iris.

"Bye Iri I'll talk later."

"Bye."

After lunch she had taken some more vitals for kids. Changed and washed some babies. She also did more IV's on some people and when a Nursing Assistant teacher came up to her and asked her to show the students how to insert an IV into the patient and she agreed. She showed the students how to insert an IV into her patient and they asked questions so that took about another hour of her time. She then only had two hours left and input the information of her patients on the computer and on a file just in case and that took up the rest of her time.

She clocked out and went back home on her motorcycle and ate leftover dinner and as soon as she got to her bed at half past eleven she knocked out on the bed.

_________

QOTD: Are you a morning bird or a night owl
AOTD: A night person I can stay awake all night and not be tired in the morning but if I get more then four hours of sleep I'm so tired