𝗙𝗢𝗨𝗥

IRIS AND ANGELA were both walking around in their jean booty shorts and a bikini top, Angela had a green one and Iris a deep blue which made the color of her eyes pop.

"Wait so he dumped you because you're into polyamory and you're bisexual." Angela questioned. "That's stupid but honestly why did you give him the time of day?"

"I honestly don't know." She sighed out. "Guys are stupid."

"They are honestly I'm glad I ditched this year's prom at my school and went with you instead it was fun, Eric wanted to ask me and I told him no I'm not even going to the Forks High School prom I'm going to the La Push prom with my friend." Angela spoke. "I heard that the Forks prom was boring."

"It probably was I'm sorry but Forks people don't know how to have fun." She said. "No offense."

"None taken but in all honesty that's why I spent so much time in La Push now it's a lot better than Forks there's really nothing good to do in Forks and all people do there is gossip it's quite annoying." Angela told Iris. "And you graduate next week."

"Yeah I'm really going to miss the school I made incredible friendships with some people." Iris told the younger girl. "There's just something about the atmosphere in La Push I love but luckily I'm not moving out just yet."

"So what school did you decide to go to?" Angela asked.

"Washington state." She said softly well she was actually going to go to Harvard but that was all the way across the country and she was going to be living at home. "I'm going to be commuting."

"Isn't that a bit far to commute?" Questioned Angela.

"It depends. How fast you drive and the route you take along with the amount of traffic it usually takes me an hour to get there an hour and a half if there's traffic." She explains.

"That's not bad."

"Oh I forgot my family is throwing a small bonfire party for my graduation and they asked if you wanted to come here." Iris said softly.

"Of course I'd love to go."

"I would've invited you to my graduation but the seats were already reserved by the time I met you." Iris said cheekily.

"That's okay Iris."

***

ON A REGULAR basis Iris would not feel comfortable wearing a dress but it was graduation so she said fuck it

ON A REGULAR basis Iris would not feel comfortable wearing a dress but it was graduation so she said fuck it. She actually felt comfortable in a dress surprisingly. Her dark hair in the black graduation cap and black gown was hanging open many graduation cords and stoles hanging on her gown and her platform eight inches heeled Mary Janes. The principal was speaking.

"And now we welcome our Valedictorian, Iris Clearwater going onto get her doctorate at Washington State University." The principal. "But you don't need an introduction you all probably know her."

Iris walked on stage with a smile on her face, "Thank you. Welcome students, parents, staff and faculty of La Push High School. First off I would like to say good evening Class of 2005. Many of us never thought that this day would come. Before I commend my speech I would like to thank my parents. My ultimate inspirations and the sole reason I am standing here today. For without them I would not be the person I am today. Without them I wouldn't have switched my life around when I was thirteen to pursue the sports I love the most. Without them I would not be pursuing a career in medicine. Without them I would not be pursuing the three things that make me truly happy. Many of you call me an over achiever-"

"You can say that again!" Someone in the crowd shouted.

"Yes I am an over achiever while graduating high school with my masters in medicine. But that's all thanks to my parents for encouraging to pursue my dreams and goals. But I would also like to thank my siblings Leah and Seth Clearwater are incredible generous and kind people who no matter what I could always talk to no matter the circumstance they are my platonic soulmates to whom I am proud to be their sister. Seth my little brother I hope to see you growing into the incredible man you are becoming. And Leah my older sister I love who you have become you are an incredibly strong woman who takes no shit from anyone who disrespects people you or people you care for—."

"Language!" One of the teachers said.

"Sorry but it's true. But my ultimate inspiration comes my best friend. The incredible man who I received my name and who's blood I have running through my veins. Harry Clearwater. My father never gave me any idea I couldn't do or be whomever I wanted to be. He filled our house with love and fun, books and music, we played sports together and watched them on the tv, his unforgettable efforts to give me role models for Jane Austin to Morgan Bryant and Sage Mitchell to Elizabeth Blackwell as he has guided me through these incredible eighteen years with our ups and downs while I was in my hormonal teenage stage." She said which earned laughter in the auditorium.

"I don't know if he ever realized that the person I most wanted to be was him. Thank you dad you're my guidepost for everything. And let's not forget mom you have taught me many things but there is something you have told me that I will carry with me in my heart for my entire life she said 'If there is ever a day where we are we are no longer together...there is something you must always remember. You are stronger than you know. Braver than you believe. Smarter than you seem. But the most important thing is even if there comes a day where we come apart....I will always be with you. Never let anyone tear you down and tell you that you can't do something because you can do everything you put your mind to little angel.' Thank you mom I truly cannot thank you enough for everything you have done for all of us you created a home for us dad might have bought it and renovated it but you created it into a home. Mom,  even though my words will never be enough to thank you for the contribution you made in my life, I want you to know how deeply grateful I am for you. You have supported and encouraged me throughout my entire life. You truly are the best mother a girl could ever ask for thank you mom. Leah my sister, I have shared moments with you that nobody else could ever begin to understand. We laugh at our inside jokes and dark humor, we have our own catch phrases, and we understand each other's joy and pain like none other. I can't imagine who else would make a better best friend than you. I love you LeLe. And my little brother Seth. My brother is a different creature-"

"Hey!"

"Not in a bad way Seth. We fight about the smallest things. We have twisted talks from the same earth, winding each other up. When he makes a mistake, he always comes to me. I hope he never stops coming to me. When he is down I must always be up. My brother is part of me, like shade and light, wrong and right. We are balanced always. So thank you to my family for everything."

___________

QOTD: Do you like road trips or flights?
AOTD: Road trips because I guess I just like seeing the scenery around me