13

╔.★. .═══════════╗
🕷️
╚═══════════. .★.╝

Author's POV:

Author's POV:

"Hey, kid. You're gonna be late for school!" Y/n doesn't respond, "Okay, I guess you won't be getting palisman with your friends." As soon as she finishes that sentence, Y/n zooms out of the room dressed for school and waiting at the front door.

"Come on, Momma!" "There we go!" walks out the door. Y/n quickly follows after and shuts the door behind them.

~~~~~
Into Hexside grudgby field, where several students have gathered and a large object rests in front of them. Eda and Principal Bump are also there.

"Hey, Willow. Y/n. Shouldn't Amity be here?" Luz asked. "Oh, sorry, Luz. I heard she stayed home today." Willow said. "Oh." Luz chuckles. "That actually makes sense." She looks down, saddened.

"Good tidings on this momentous day. You're all about to receive your witches' staffs and, more importantly, meet your palisman. This is a crucial step in your magical development. Palismen are lifelong partners. They can be both your good friends and a powerful tool. In my case..." Bump snaps his fingers and Frewin opens his eyes, jumps off his head, and turns into a staff, revealing Bump's body-length black hair and the scar on his right eye, his left one closed. The class gasps in awestruck.

"Holy Titan!" Y/n said. "...Frewin here, helps me see." He said. Eda stepping forward. "Now, traditionally, young witches carve their staffs from the branch of an old palistrom tree."

"But sadly, palistrom trees are becoming more rare. And those that remain are guarded covetously." "That's why I've teamed up with Bumpy-poo..." Eda said. "Never call me that."

"...to bring you..." The Bat Queen flies down and lands on the object. "Palisman adoption day!" A door opens on the object, a nest of sorts, and several palismen emerge from it. "They're so cute!" Luz exclaimed.

"Thanks for the favor, BQ. Here's your whistle back." Eda said. "Save it for another time. This was my pleasure. What a wonderful idea." Bat Queen said.

One of the palismen, a red cardinal, escapes the shelter, but Bump picks them up and puts them back. "Nope! You're staying right here."

"Aw. Little rascal!" Luz said. Y/n's heart melted at the sight of the adorable palisman. A palisman chirps. 'Aw! I hope he gets to be my palisman!' Y/n thought.

"These little ones have not had homes in many years. They want to feel a connection. Kneel and state your deepest wish, and your like-minded partner will find you."