16

╔.★. .═══════════╗
🕷️
╚═══════════. .★.╝

Author's POV:

Author's POV:

Willow walks inside the hallways of Hexside. A banner above her reads: "CLUB FAIR TODAY!" She suddenly hears a noise looks towards it, and sees Y/n, Luz, and Gus running away from something, Luz chucking icicles at it. "Back, back, back, back!"

A rogue locker appears and chases after them. They run behind Willow and hide behind her.

Willow promptly uses a spell circle to summon some vines and tie up the locker's feet, restraining it.

Luz hugs Willow. "Thanks, Willow!" Y/n said. Gus sits on the locker. "And that's why we try not to keep our lunches in the lockers," Gus said.

"So... ready for the club fair, Willow? Mayhaps you'll join me and Amity in the... Azura book club." Luz tries to hold up 5 books in her hand at once but drops them seconds later while yelping in pain.

"Owie."

"Thanks. But... I'm interested in something with a little more... drama, flare, and face paint." Willow says. Luz intrigued. "I'm so excited to hear the next words out of your mouth."

"Flyer derby!" Willow exclaimed as she showed Luz a video on her Penstagram account on her scroll.

"Only Stabitha Jenkins and Old Gory are left." Stabitha and Old Gory rush towards each other. "Who will win!?" Stabitha snatches Old Gory's flag and hangs it over at her team pole. "And it's Stabitha Jenkins with the winning flag!"

"Ever since our grudgby match, I've been playing it at home with Y/n. Today..." Willow summons her staff. "I'm starting Hexside's first Flyer Derby team!" Behind Willow, Y/n, Luz, and Gus cheer and throw confetti.

"Whoo-hoo!" "Yeah!" "Go, Willow!"
~~~~~

Cut to the club fair event on the field outside the school building. Willow is setting up her stand with Y/n's help.

Willow in front of her stand. "Let out your inner flying freak! Once the Flyer Derby club is approved, we'll travel all across the Isles in rocking outfits and working as a team!" Willow exclaimed.

"Good luck with that." Y/n and Willow turn to the source. "Professor Hermonculus," Y/n hissed.

"I'm overseeing club approvals this year, and I just don't think Flyer Derby is worth investing in." Professor Hermonculus said.

"Just because it's not as well-known as Grudgby doesn't mean-" Willow spoke up.

"You misunderstand me. I'm shutting it down unless YOU step down as captain. I just don't think quitters make good leaders."

"You're just mad that she dropped your class. Give her a chance!" Gus snapped.

"Okay. Put together a team for a friendly game of Flyer Derby after school. If you can lead your team to victory, maybe I'll approve your club." Professor Hermonculus leaves.