15

╔.★. .═══════════╗
🕷️
╚═══════════. .★.╝

Author's POV:

Author's POV:

Outside the school building, Luz, Gus, Y/n, and Willow are sitting on the staircase. "I think he does it cause he's shy. He's just evil and shy. It happens!" Y/n said.

"I heard there's just a mirror underneath," Willow whispers. "The real emperor was society all along."

"Maybe he's so handsome people have a hard time focusing on what he says. I get it. I can relate." Gus looks to Luz, who's playing back her video on her phone, forlorn. "Luz!" Luz gets startled and hides her phone behind her back.

"You've seen Belos up close. What's he like under..." Gus gestures to face. "all that?" "Oh. I never got a good look." Amity suddenly appears out of nowhere beside Luz. "I heard he's scarred from wild magic." Luz cries out in surprise and falls to the side.

Luz sighs. "Amity!" "Hola, batata!" Amity helps Luz up. "Did you just call me a sweet potato?" "Yes! Is that not a term of endearment? I'm still figuring out this human language book from Gus." Amity shows Luz a cookbook titled Mamá Pura's Recipes.

Gus and Y/n give Amity two thumbs up and nod. Both girls blush. "Aw! Amity, you're the sweet potato!" Luz leans on Amity's shoulder, making her whole face turn red.

"Uh, so... Did that Titan Blood ever come in handy?" Amity asked. "Did you finish building the door?" Willow asked. "Did you visit your mom? Does she know about high-fives too?" Gus said. "Did you tell her about us?" Y/n asked.

"Oh, uh..." A flashback from "Yesterday's Lie", is the moment when Luz is being pulled backward and Camila tries to hold on to her. Camila tearily. "Promise me. When you come home, you'll stay with me, and you'll never go back to that place." Luz tearily. "Mom, it's not you. It never was!" "Please! Luz" dejected asked. "Okay, Mom. I promise."

Cuts back to the current day. "Uh..." Luz chuckles nervously, and sits back up. "Haven't used the door yet. Waiting for a good moment, you know?" Owlbert hoots. Luz looks up just in time to see Eda and King flying towards her on her staff. "Later, taters!"

Luz turns around to kiss Amity on the cheek, making her blush. Luz then rides off with Eda and King. Amity happily sighs. "Hmm?" Amity notices the phone Luz had left behind on the staircase. Luz's video is displayed on the screen.
~~~~~

Cut to Willow, who is working out on the balcony of her room. Y/n was sitting on her bed listening to music. There was a knock on the door.

Willow goes to answer a knock at her door, finding Amity there. "Amity!"

"Uh, hey, Willow and Y/n? It's, uh, been a while since I came here on my own." "Yeah. I guess it has... Are you okay?" Willow asked. Amity barges into the room, startling Willow.

"So!, Luz has been acting super weird, and I think she's lying about her trip to the Human Realm, and she left her phoon, uh, phun? Ugh, her thingy at school, and-"

Amity drops onto Willow's bed right next to Y/n and screams into the sheets in frustration.
"

I think You need to slow it down for us, Amity," Y/n said.

"Luz says she hasn't been to the Human Realm, but I just get the feeling that she's lying. And I can find out the truth by watching this! But I'm not gonna invade her privacy like that. Would you?" Amity asked the two.

"Mmm..." Willow looks at Y/n and shrugging. "Mm-mmm." Amity giggles. "Y/n! Willow!" "Listen, Blight, if you want my advice, there's something you have to do for us first...Do you still know how to braid hair?" Willow sits down expectantly.

Amity chuckles. "Okay. But I am a little rusty." Amity lets Willow's hair down and begins braiding it. "I'm glad we can be like this again," Willow says nothing and smiles wanly.
~~~~~

"Um, thank you, Bonesborough, for joining us during this year's Coven Day Parade. This year is extra special because the Emperor himself has an announcement to make." Kikimora explained. A massive projection of Emperor Belos appears behind the podium.

"Thank you, everyone. Together we are perfecting the Coven System as the Titan intended. The Day of Unity will be in exactly one month when the tide is at its lowest and the moon obscures the sun. At that time, we will journey to the head of the Isles, and there, the worthy shall inherit a utopia free of wild magic." The crowd gasps.

"There is one more thing I'd like to share with you. I've always hidden my face, out of fear. But because of your support, I can finally take off this mask."

Belos removes his mask. The crowd gasps again. "Thank you, Boiling Isles." The crowd cheers.

~~~~~

Cut to Willow Y/n, and Gus, watching the parade on Willow's scroll. They gasp but quickly become unimpressed.

"Eh."

~~~~~
"Happy Coven Day, everyone!" The projection of Belos explodes into fireworks. The crowd begins chanting Belos' name.

"Is... Belos planning something? And why did he say he's going to meet you again? Didn't you already meet him? What else don't I know? What's gonna happen?" Amity asked. "I- I'm not sure. But for now... we'll take things one day at a time." Luz said.

The chanting of Belos' name continues.
~~~~~~

ᕙ⁠(⁠☉⁠ਊ⁠☉⁠)⁠ᕗ