chapter 6

On the drive home Jake was giggling while Johnnie held his chest.

“Ow bitch this fucking hurts!” Johnnie said groening. 

“Well, you forgot to tell me lip piercings swell so i just forgot to tell you nipple piercings hurt like a bitch.” Jake said, holding back laughter.

“Wait, why did you say ‘nice nipple piercings' to me before I got them don't the other day when I had to wake your dumbass up?” Johnnie siad jake jake just shrugged.

“I don't know why really.” Jake said as he pulled into their driveway. 

“Huh.” Johnnie said, stepping out of the car and walking into the house. He saw Jake sit on the couch and sat next to him.

“Nips sore?” Jake laughs as Johnnie punches his shoulder. It was a bot later in the day and the sun was setting.

“Wanna watch a movie?” Jake said, grabbing the remote, johnnie knowing jake was just going to fall asleep. 

“You're just going to fall asleep on me again.” Johnnie chuckled at Jake, giving an annoyed grone in response.

“Pleaseee!!” He says Johnnie is feeling himself heat up. 

“Fine..” He said as he saw Jake light up a little bit, Johnnie smiled softly at that. A tingle;y feeling spread through his body as he watched the boy pick out a movie to fall asleep to. Johhnir honestly didn't mind this feeling too much. 

Until he realized what it was and who he was feeling in words. His heart dropped as he stood up.

“Where are you going!” Jake shouts not getting up from the couch.

“Bathroom.” he responded, shoveling himself into the small room. He felt his breathing speed up and the warm tears form into his eyes. He went to sit down on the toilet  \bouncing his legs as the warm tears stained the ground.

“I cant like a boy, what the hell is wrong with me. There's nothing wrong with being gay but like everything wrong with me being gay. I found my best friend kind of hot. Bushing at the thought of him oh god am i blushing about him right now! What the fuck! What will he think if he finds out you ever thought of him like this? Mabye he feels the same? No way he would fucking hate me if if i ever thought he did-” Johnnie must have been in the bathroom longer then he thought beacuse he heard a kock on the door.

“You constipated in there it's been 30 minutes.” Johnnie heard a charming voice from the otherside of the dorr. Eyeliner smudged down his face as he looked at himself in the mirror, sighing as he opened the  bathroom door trying to push past jake. He failed Jake, catching him in an embrace. 

Jhonnie felt a hand under his chin and his head was forced to look up at jake. Jake's face grew with more worry as he tightly hugged johnnie.

“You don't have to say anything right now unless you want to. I'm not going to force you to say anything.” Jake says starting to play with the back of johnnies hair. They stood there for like 15 minutes before johnnie separated them.

“Thank you..” He started to feel that feeling again. Jake got the same feeling fluttering in his heart. The two just looked at each other and went back to the living room to watch the movie. Jake was still worried about Johnny but decided to let it go for the night. Soon he felt himself get drowsy.

He looked over to johnnie and rested his head on his shoulder, not expecting to feel the other melt into his chest. Jake didn't mind.. He actually liked it. He put his arm around johnnie and used his spare hand to run through johnnie's hair. Soon the two boys drifted off into a comfortable sleep. A smile placed on both of their lips and Jake's hand scrunched into Johnny's hair while his nose rested into the top of Johnny's head as he slept. 

A/N im sorry its under 1k words, i rlly needed to get a chapter out.