50

~Chapter 50~

The scolded Princess of the Eagle Clan slowly raised her eyelids and smiled sincerely. 

"After all, it's His Majesty Hua Mo, our neighbor's birthday. My father asked me to come to celebrate His Majesty's birthday. It happens that the Princess is getting engaged, so I have to drink this glass of wine." 

She turns out to be the princess of the Eagle Clan and the daughter of King Yan Qiu. She truly inherited her loud and arrogant nature from her father. The Eagle Clan is a solitary, isolated group of people who have minimal touch with the immortal realm. The younger generation's names and identities remain unknown to everyone but the Peacock Clan, who have always been opposed to them, together with the Eagle King and a select group of elders. 

"I can't accept the Eagle King's congratulations!" Hua Mo snorted coldly and said with a flourish of his sleeves: "For the sake of escorting the Lady of Da Ze Mountain here today, I will not embarrass you and leave the island quickly. " 

The Peacock King's lack of pretense in treating the Eagle Clan Princess is not shocking. The Peacock King lost to the Eagle King in a fierce battle between the two families a century ago. His foundation has been broken and his inner core has been drained since then. Using the Peacock King's immortal power is challenging because he hasn't fully recovered yet. There appears to be intense animosity between the two clans. 

"Your Majesty, everyone who comes is a guest. The Peacock Clan has always been benevolent and righteous, so there is no reason to drive away guests. I have come from thousands of miles away, and even if you don't give me a drink, you still have to take a look at my father's birthday gift." Yan Shuang was not annoyed by Peacock King's attitude at all, and still smiled. 

"Hmph, I have no luck with this." Hua Mo waved his hand, "Send off the guests." 

The Peacock Clan guard on the side stepped forward with a halberd and was about to drive Yan Shuang away. The immortals were inconvenient to speak. At this moment, a clear voice sounded. 

"Your Majesty!" A Yin, who was hidden behind Gu Jin, leaned out, walked in front of Yan Shuang and protected her vaguely, and said with a smile: "Since the Eagle King sent Yan Shuang to give birthday gifts, it must be that the two clans have reconciled. I mean, Bainiao Island and the Eagle Clan have been in dispute for hundreds of years, and both tribes have suffered heavy casualties. Since the war has ceased this time, why don't Your Majesty accept the goodwill of the Eagle King and restore the friendship between the two tribes, making our immortal realm more peaceful and smooth." 

A Yin's eyebrows were crooked, she looked like a little girl, but what she said was particularly valid. However, she is still the young disciple of God Dong Hua. She is the same generation as the Peacock King and she cannot be looked down upon. 

Many old immortals touched their beards and nodded, and even Lan Feng looked in agreement. 

Gu Jin raised his eyebrows, very surprised. This girl has always been very lazy. She doesn't even bother to listen to this kind of thing about the harmony of the immortal clan. Why does she have to take care of it this time? 

"Your Majesty, the Eagle King is willing to reconcile, which is a happy event in our immortal realm. Today is your birthday, why not take advantage of this good day to accept the Eagle King's birthday gift and settle the dispute between the two clans. What do you think?"