🌹-chapter 1

"i heard you skipped my classes on purpose"

--Taehyung stood silent. he was standing right in front of his history professor. he knew that one day, his teacher would know that he's skipping classes

--but he didn't know it was today.

"And you haven't even submitted the report yet."

--Tae gulped, for fucks sake-- the reason why he skipped class today was that he didn't make the report.

"i--i'm sorry ma'am but I left my report in house-----"

"you left your report or you didn't do it.....

--He looked down at his feet and fidgeted with his fingers. he feels so nervous.

he heard her sigh"you're a diligent student Mr.kim , but I didn't know that you're like this......If you keep acting like this, I'll have to talk to your parents."

--Tae's eyes widened.if his parents found out, he would become dead meat.

"For that, I will give you special assignment"

--Tae cursed mentally, of all the punishments why an assignment?

"I want you to make a research about what truly happened to captain min and why
he was declared a traitor? I'm giving you a month to give me your answer."

--Tae's mouth went agaspe.

"Captain min? B-But mam not even the historians knew wha----"

"that's why I'm asking you to do a research about it......seriously he didn't deserve this
kind of punishment... it's just too unfair"

"But mam--"

"now you can go."
.
.
.
he had no choice but to take it anymore he took a bow before leaving the room.
as soon as he went out. he saw Jackson leaning on the side of the wall probably listening.
"Tae---"

" you did this, didn't you"

jackson smirk"this was the result of fighting with me"

Taehyung make a fist and gritted his teeth."because of you i had another
shitty assignment!" he shout, some of the students are looking at them now.

"If you had apologized instead of fighting with me, this would not have happened to you today."

" you jerk, you deliberately spilled coffee on my shirt, you should have apologized, not me,Right now I have just broken your left
hand. If you come in front of me next time, I will break your right hand also, even if I
have to make 10 more assignments." Tae glare at him and left.

jackson clenched his jaw" bastard!"

......

what happened to captain min??
.
.
Nothing .....
.
.
mystery behind captain min????
.
.
Where is captain min now?????

Fuck------

" how am i supposed to give a report when theres seriously nothing."

-Tae pulled his hair while getting frustrated. he sigh and again typed on computer
.
.
Why was Captain Min declared a traitor?

Captain Min is called a traitor because he sold our secrets to North Korea for money....

WHAT THE FUCKKKK!! FUCKING TRAITOR!!!! how can mrs.jung ask me to make a report on a traitor? I will never make a report on a traitor like him.

___________________

Hey guys this story is inspired by multiple Stories so don't get angry and offend.