《 Knuckles (2024) Trailer 》

Knuckles runs through the forest in speed.

"You're an alien." Wade started.

Knuckles walks out of the ring portal that takes him to Mushroom Planet with his eyes glowing red.

"You're super powerful." he continued.

Inside a Death Egg, with one powerful punch to Dr. Robotnik's chest, Knuckles manages to separate the Master Emerald from Dr. Robotnik.

"Recently saved the world with your friends."

Sonic, Gwen, Tails, and Knuckles stand across from the Death Egg in their fighting stance.

"You got a girlfriend."

Sonic, Gwen, Tails, and Knuckles proceed to split up through the battle with Dr. Robotnik. After the battle, Gwen punches him in the stomach and then pulls him into a kiss.

"What do you like to do for fun?"

Knuckles runs past the sign that says "GOAL" and turns the sign around to show an iconic picture of himself holding up his fist with a smile.

"Vengeance." Knuckles stated.

Knuckles faces his enemy with a glare and punches his fist, causing his fists and his eyes to glow red. Gwen stands by his side, eyes glowing red as well from her ruby necklace.

"I was thinking more like reading or... or or yoga..." Wade said, driving the police car.

This made Knuckles groan as he's riding in a passenger seat with Wade while Gwen, sitting in a backseat behind them, giggles making Knuckles playfully glare at her.

Inside the Wachowski household, Knuckles is lying flat on the floor staring up through the window at the ceiling.

"Hey buddy." Sonic said as he swayed over the echidna on his tire swing before the hedgehog flipped over and landed on his red beat-up bean bag chair.

"Isn't it great to finally relax?" 

"To finally have a place where we belong." Gwen brushes the dirt off Knuckles's cheek as she gently puts a cowboy hat on Knuckles's head. 

"I am an echidna warrior." 

Knuckles runs through a forest. 

The red echidna powers up, as he throws a mighty punch at a burly-sized man causing him to crash into the wall. Knuckles shakes his fist as he glares at the downed man.

"I only remain on earth because I made a vow to Gwen, you, and the fox." Knuckles told Sonic as they sit on the mountainside overlooking Green Hills.

The four friends made a power bump over the Master Emerald.

Knuckles is seen lying by a tree as he lazily eats a whole bag of Cool Ranch Doritos, unknowing of both Maddie and Gwen walking towards him with their arms crossed.

"So I made myself at home!"

Knuckles stands on top of a pedestal in the shape of a skull. Gwen gasped, witnessing the entire living room entirely transformed into a Viking-style battle ring. 

"Nope! We are not turning our living room into some kind of gladiator fighting pit." Maddie stated as Sonic pokes at one of the swords littered around the room.

Ozzie whines as he's in the pit wearing a Viking helmet. Gwen can't help but coo at the adorable sight as she takes a picture of the dog with her phone.

"What is Ozzie doing here?" Maddie asked not sure if she even wanted to know.

"He will be challenging his greatest enemy." Knuckles answered as the girls kneel beside the poor dog.