《 Valentine's Day 2024 Special 》

Gwen yawns as she slowly wakes up the following morning. She turns to see Sonic and Tails still dozing off before noticing Knuckles snuggled up next to her. Her eyes widen when she notices that it's Valentine's Day and there's a calendar on the wall next to her. She slowly rolls out of bed and makes her way downstairs to the kitchen, beaming. When she gets started before her family wakes up, this causes the dog, Ozzie, to perk up and wag his tail in delight. She is taking out the ingredients for baking and cooking.

After an hour, the Wachowski family eventually awakens to the scent of something delectable coming from the kitchen. When they go there, they discover that Gwen has already completed all of her food and sweets. as she hands Ozzie a heart-shaped cookie and takes out a few dishes and cutlery. She smiles when she sees they are awoken.

"Happy Valentine's Day, guys."

"Aww! Gwen! Did you do all of these?" Maddie said in awe.

"I gotta say, that's pretty impressive." Tom commented, nodding.

"Well, I wanted to show my appreciation and my love for you all." Gwen smiled bashfully.

"Aww, sis! Bring it in!" Sonic cooed, hugging her.

Tails gladly joins the hug and Knuckles then hugs them as well.

"Well, let's eat." Maddie declared, ready to dig in.

"I'll get some drinks for you guys." Tom said, heading to the fridge.

Talking and laughing, everyone happily savors their Valentine's Day meal. Gwen puts some leftovers in the basket after everyone has finished eating. She walks over to the door, and Knuckles and Maddie notice.

"Where are you going?" Maddie asked.

"To give some Valentine's Day cookies and other desserts to Wade and others." Gwen said.

"That's sweet. But do you have to go? I can drive you there." Tom offered.

"I'm good. Got my motorcycle with me. I'll be back." Gwen said, heading out.

Knuckles looks to where Gwen has disappeared and sighs dreamily. Before either of them had an insight, Sonic and Tails exchanged thoughtful glances.

"Hey, how about you take Gwen out?" Sonic suggested.

Knuckles snaps out of his trance and glances at him.

"Out? But she's already out." he questioned.

Tails chuckles while Sonic face palms.

"No, not that. I mean take her out on a date for Valentine's Day. Like as a way of showing your love for her." Sonic explained.

"That's not a bad idea. A nice gift would do too." Tom said.

"A date... But where should I take her? I don't even know what she likes." Knuckles said, taking their word for it.

"I think I know just a perfect place for you two." Sonic smiled.

"I'll help you with some sweets and drinks." Maddie added.

Acknowledging their accuracy, Knuckles pauses to consider. It would be only fitting for him to return the favor as she had shown him and his family her affection by providing them with food and sweets.

"Alright. Tell me everything."

Glancing down at the basket to make sure none of the treats are flying, Gwen was driving to Wade's residence in the meantime. As she was preparing something special for Knuckles, she even discovers a hidden remnant behind the remaining treats. When she returns home after delivering the sweets to Wade, she will give Knuckles a Valentine's Day present of her own. She parked in front of the home, makes her way up the steps, and approaches the door. After knocking, Gwen stands by the door. Wade is shown in his jammies as the door opens. Gwen is seen when he yawns and looks down.