《 Knuckles (2024) Super Bowl Trailer 》

Knuckles and Gwen are in the car with Wade driving, who proceeds to ask Knuckles some questions.

"Knuckles. Can I call you Knucks?" Wade asked.

"No. Only Gwen can call me that." Knuckles stated, making Gwen blush.

"How about Knucky?" Wade asked again.

"No."

"Knuckington Bear?"

"No."

"Sir Knucks-A-Lot?"

Knuckles looks at him in annoyance.

"No."

"Fine. Knuckolas Cage." Wade declared.

This made Knuckles groan in frustration with Gwen giggling, making him playfully glare at her.

"My quest..."

Knuckles faces his enemy with a glare and punches his fist, causing his fists and his eyes to glow red. Gwen stands by his side, eyes glowing red as well from her ruby necklace.

In the Bowling Alley, Agent Mason grinned evilly and punches his gauntlet fists that glows red with Agent Willoughby standing beside him.

"...begins now."

Knuckles and Agent Mason throw each other's fist.

"Ohhh, snap!" speaker said.

Wade rides atop Knuckles' back as the two soar through the night sky beneath a large moon, Gwen soaring beside Knuckles thanks to her telekinesis from her ruby necklace.

Knuckles and Gwen dance a tango together at the casino, with him dipping her down as they travel through the crowd.

Gwen leaps to the man's defense and blocks the enormous mech controlled by Dr. Snively with her red ruby sword as it aims to harm him with a mechanical tentacle that contains Knuckles' power outside the casino.

Knuckles punches those two flying rings away from him.

In the neighborhood, Wade walks out of the house and goes to drink his coffee when a rope wraps around his leg, making him look down.

"Hmm?"

Ignorant of the rope fastened to his motorcycle, a man starts up the engine and gets on the road. Wade yells and tumbles down the stairs, landing on his back and sliding down the street while clinging to his mug.

"KNUCKLES, HELP ME!!!" he screamed.

Knuckles simply looks at the screaming Wade while grasping a pot. Beside him, Gwen is holding a glass cup with a bamboo lid that is specially designed, and a straw that is filled with iced coffee.

"You going to rescue him?" she asked her boyfriend.

"No. He must learn to rescue himself." he stated before drinking his coffee out of the whole pot.

"KNUCKLES!!" Wade screamed after him, still being sliding away by a runaway motorcycle.