š¢.

┊ ˚➶ 。˚ ❝I hope I never lose you❞

┊ ˚➶ 。˚ ❝I hope I never lose you❞.ೃ࿐

Don't be a silent reader!! I love comments :)

⚡︎⚡︎

╰┈➤ In middle of nowhere you could see a big dark brown house with a beautiful view on the nature around it. It was big, maybe too big for the just two people living in it. In their backyard there were horses walking around, stopping from time to time to eat something. A few meters away were chickens, which woke them up every morning. Trees, flowers and much more surrounded the place which made it be this magical.

Looking closely at one of the windows on top floor of the house, you could see a small girl still sleeping in her comfortable bed. It was still the summer break, which meant she could sleep for longer. Plus, she doesn't have to worry about studying and everything else that comes with school. However, this year she's starting a brand new school, different from others. The brunette girl will be attending Hogwarts, the school for Wizards and Witches.

When she received the letter saying she got invited to go to the school, she was excited. Her father was talking about how it's a great school and that she'll make new friends. He also told her that he went there for eight years, the same as her mother. After hearing this the girl was even more excited and wanted to make new friends and learn something new.

You could hear footsteps coming towards the small bedroom in fast paces, like the person is hurrying somewhere. When he opened the door, he was furious seeing that she's still sleeping. The tall man came over to her bed and sighed. Thinking she probably fell asleep late again.

"Astrid! Come on, we have to go!" He lightly shook her, making the young girl groan. Astrid opened her eyes and looked around the room trying to get herself together. Her hair was a mess and her teddy bear was at the other side of her room. Turning her head towards the tall man, she saw that he was saying something, but didn't understand anything. Without her having a chance to ask him what he wanted, he left the room without another word.

Thinking for a while, she realised that she has to go shopping today and so the girl jumped out of bed. Panicking, she quickly picked her clothes and did her hair. In a hurry she just put a lip balm on so that her lips are not chapped. Just as she opened her bedroom door, her father yelled for her to hurry. The man was very impatient person, as you can tell.

"I'm coming, father! No need to rush, we have planty of time." Running down the stairs girl had a smile on her face, excited to go and by stuff for Hogwarts. She's been dreaming about it for months now and finally it is the day.

In the living room there was a fireplace that had a weird green colored fire coming out of it. The father, Zaiden, needed to have it in his house because he was to lazy to go in London and through some secret doors. This way was easier and faster. You could smell a vanilla scent coming from the young girl. It was her favorite and go-to scent.