š¢š¢.

┊ ˚➶ 。˚ ❝𝐈𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰, 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰❞

┊ ˚➶ 。˚ ❝𝐈𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰, 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰❞ .ೃ࿐

Don't be a silent reader! I love comments :)

⚡︎⚡︎

╰┈➤ In the train station there were many people running around and trying to catch the train as quickly as possible. All of them having bags in their hands with tickets in the other hand. Hoping they won't be late or else they will miss the family vacation or business trip. It was very noisy and crowded in the London train station.

Two people who stood out the most were Zaiden and little Astrid. She was pushing her luggage in some kind of trolley, with her cat in the cage at the top. People were giving weird looks towards them, even if they were in a hurry. Astrid's train was going in about 10 minutes and they were running late. Their platform was 9 3/4.

Following ger father, the brunette saw Harry with some redheads running into a wall and disappearing. She widened her eyes in shock and glance at her father, who had a straight face and looked forward all the time. He was to focused for her to make it in time. Otherwise he will have to drive her and he doesn't want that. Especially that it's her first day at Hogwarts.

Coming closer to the woman, that Astrid assumed was a mother to the gingers, looked at them she had a weird expression on her face. The one that the little girl couldn't read. They were the only ones left outside since their children already went throught the "portal". There was only a little ginger girl that was hugging her mother sad that her brothers went away.

Zaiden turned towards Astrid when they stopped in front of the wall and put his hand on her shoulders. "Now, Astrid, I need you to listen to me. When you go through that wall you'll have to get on the train very quickly. And don't forget, never let anyone mess with you. You're after all my daughter." The little girl smiled and nodded her head in agreement.

"I will, dad! Don't worry! I'll miss you!" The ginger woman was watching how the girl hugged her father and he just patted her head. She sighed and shook her head trying not to say anything. Not wanting to insult him or anything in front of his child. She didn't deserve to hear those words. Everyone knew.

Astrid glanced at the woman who gave her a reassuring smile that she needs. The brunette happily smiled and turned towards the wall. Taking deep breaths and closing her eyes to ease the nerves she started running towards it. And in one second she was at the other side, where she could see the big train waiting for the students to go in.

Back at the "normal" train station. Zaiden was about to leave, ready for some alone time, when he heard the woman calling for him. He sighed and turned back around trying not to get mad or lose it.

"Long time no see, Zaiden. I see that your girl is starting Hogwarts. She seems like a nice kid, I hope she doesn't turn out like you." The ginger woman smiled, clearly it was a fake one. The man sighed and put his hands in his pockets. He knew it was coming, that's Molly Weasley after all. A mother that everyone wishes to have.