š¢š¢š¢.

┊ ˚➶ 。˚ ❝𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠❞

┊ ˚➶ 。˚ ❝𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠❞.ೃ࿐

Don't be a silent reader! I love comments :)

⚡︎⚡︎

╰┈➤ A tall man that Astrid saw before that day was standing in front of the students. When he got the attention he wanted, Hagrid informed all the first year students to follow him towards the dark lake. Every little student that could be seen was following him, like little ducks following their mother.

While walking Astrid was trying to spot Harry somewhere in the crowd. The girl really wanted to talk to him, she doesn't know what drew her in but something did. Maybe she was doing it just because her father said not to or maybe she just wants to. Though she never wanted to make this much friends ever, let alone in one day.

Suddenly, everyone stopped and both Astrid and Hazel almost bumped into people that were in front of them. All students got into groups to get over the lake with tiny boats. The crowd was smaller now and you could see people clearer. In the last second Astrid spotted Harry with that ginger boy and the bubbly girl from earlier. Grabbing Hazel's hand, Astrid started walking towards them.

"Hi! Well we see each other again, who would've thought." Harry jumped after hearing a voice behind him, the two friends laughing at that. Astrid innocently smiled and waited for Harry to say something at least.

"Hi, Astrid! It's nice to see you again. Come join us... And who are you?" He looked towards Hazel and smiled, genuinely wanting to know sho she is. With that Astrid greeted Hermione and Ron and they started a conversation immediately. After a few minutes Hagrid clapped and they went into the boat.

"You there! Don't be trailing your fingers in the water. You might find you don't get them all back." Hagrid yelled at a student at the other boat who was constantly touching the water. Astrid looked who it was and of course, it was the asshole from earlier and some other boys. Probably his "followers". She hated these type of boys.

Astrid and Hazel looked at each other making confused faces and rolling their eyes. After that, they in sync looked at the dark lake and their pale skin was looking back at them. Suddenly they see a soft glitter of reflected light dance on the surface. When they looked up they could see beautiful hogwarts.

It was a big school, that's for sure.

⚡︎⚡︎

Harry, Astrid, Ron, Hazel, Hermione and many other students were now standing in front of the big doors, waiting to see what will happen. In front of them was standing, Minerva, a professor waiting for all the first graders to be in a group. She had some kind of paper in her hands.

You've reached the end of published parts.

ā° Last updated: Feb 23 ā°

Add this story to your Library to get notified about new parts!