18. Vijay

I have been learning business since 2 weeks now and I was pretty good at it I wish I could have realized it later

I have been learning business since 2 weeks now and I was pretty good at it I wish I could have realized it later. Just 2 weeks left and then I will officially take Dad's place in business and I am very nervous.

Today I was suppose to meet Aarnav Oberoi and ask him about the scams he has done to our company. Even though I know that Dad did wrong to their company but I was pretty sure that these scams were done by him.

I was late to the meeting.

"Good afternoon, Mr.... Sorry I actually don't know your name. I just joined the business so I don't know anyone." I lied just to show that I know nothing about him.

"It's fine... I am Aarnav Oberoi." He said and we shaked hands.

"Aarnav Oberoi!" I repeated.

"Let's get to the point." I said without wasting any time.

"Pardon me, I don't have knowledge in business as much as you do but what I found while going through some files brought me here to this meeting." I said softly which was opposite to my nature.

"And you think our company scammed you?" He asked.

"Well yes, I am afraid that might be true."

"Do you have any proof?"

"Not yet.. No valid proof."

"Even though you might be new in business, it's common sense that you need proof before labelling someone."

"I just wanted to have a face to face meeting to see if it can be handled in a calm way."

He started laughing along with a guy accompanying him.

"This is not how business works, you can't be so sweet here. And secondly I really don't know about whatever scam you are talking about I would suggest you to look in this matter more deeply and tell your experts to find who did this. It was nice meeting you Vijay Singhania." He said and tried to put and end to the conversation.

He was unaware that I was being soft and unproblematic because he was Reena's brother not because I was afraid of him. If I wanted to I could have smashed his face there and there. After changing my techniques of killing from gun to knocking off with my hands and legs I feel more stronger than ever. All thanks to Reena.

The same day at night I got a call from Aadhya. As soon as I picked up the call I could here her heavy breathes and I knew she was crying really hard.

"Aadhya... I was going to call you before sleeping today." I said.

"Vijay..." She said crying.

"Aadhya what happened? Are you crying?" I asked while my adrenaline was rushing through my nerves.