Chapter 3 - Unparalleled Blades Under Cherry Blossoms

"Chisato-sama..."

I asked.

"I told you to call me Chisato, when we're alone, right?"

She replied.

"Chisato...why are we here...?"

I asked, pertaining to the clothing store we're in.

"I just need new clothes for an outing with some friends, you should come too."

"No thanks..."

I replied. To be honest, ever since my house burned down, I was fortunate enough to live as Chisato-san's butler...

It isn't all bad, I clean around the house, I cook meals when Mrs. Shirasagi is busy, help her little sister with homework, and help her dad with whatever he might need. I also feed Leon.

I'm really indebt to the Shirasagi family now...

"Come on, it'll be fun!"

She exclaimed.

"...if you say so..."

I replied, causing her to smile at the response.

"Good, let's get you something nice!"

After a few hours of playing dress-up with Chisato-sama. She settled with the blue button up long sleeve which she told me to roll the sleeves up, a tucked in white shirt, and black pants to match the shoes I already have.

"Thank you..."

I said, holding the new clothes I tried on in a bag.

"Think of it as a small thank you."

She replied.

"But...Chisato...I should be the one thanking you..."

I stated.

"I don't know where I'll be if it weren't for you and your family. I can move forward because you paved the way for me."

"I thank you with all my heart, Chisato-sama..."

I said, giving a smile which left her speechless. And...blushing red?

"C-Call me Chisato, remember...!"

She exclaimed, turning around. Oh, right.

"Sorry...Chisato..."

The next day, I wore the clothes she gave me, as I carried a bag she wanted me to bring for her outing.

"There's some bread I got for you, you can eat it if you want."

Chisato-sama said as we walked to the park together.

"Thank you...for thinking about me..."

I replied as we made our way to her friends.

"Cherry blossoms...?"

I asked.

"Yes, it's cherry blossom season, so why not have a picnic under the scenery."

She said, causing me to just look at the things she made me bring. It's just food, but I hope it's enough for her and her friends...

"Chisato-senpai!"

Another girl called out. Well, it doesn't concern me...

Oh, bread...

"Excuse me, where can I put this?"

I asked Chisato, to which she tells me to put it with the rest of the food.

After I put the bag down and got some bread, I was just off in my own little world.

"Geez, Kage, I thought I told you to introduce yourself before eating."