1

The day everyone waited for came on 5th Feb 2019. The day when the most desired couple in the Country would marry and promise to be each other's for the rest of their life. Prince Jen, the most wanted bachelor, was getting married to his childhood friend, Mrs. Reisha Illion. They have been friends for the last 15 years. and today was the day they would be tied to each other for the rest of their lives.

Everyone saw the car taking the most gracious couple, they were welcomed with flowers. 

The rest of the years went smoothly with both the prince and princess living their best life. but every good thing had a time limit.

There was a tragic accident, where the princess lost her life, as thought by the people and her beloved prince. This shocked the entire country. The day came of her funeral, everything was decorated with the flowers she liked. Far away in the corner, the prince was deep in thought.

Anyone can notice how heartbroken the Prince is. 

5 years had passed, The people of the country moved on, but the prince was not able to. He never moved on.

1st Jan 2023,

The sun was shining bright, making sure to light up the entire room. In the bed, a girl, twisting her body uncomfortably, the light rays fell on her face, causing her to open her eyes. She lazily extended her arm to find her phone. She adjusted her eyes to the brightness of her phone and screamed, " I'M LATE-"

"Kelly breakfast is ready" The girls' father shouted.

"YES DAD I'M GETTING READY" Kelly shouted.

KELLY'S POV,

I'm late, Dr Shane will definitely kill me if I don't reach in 10 mins. I quickly took my coat and left my room.

"Dad I will make sure to eat something on my way but I really can't eat now or else I will be late for my shift" I replied while huffing.

"But Kelly I made your favorite chocolate pancakes and you came late yesterday and didn't eat  dinner at least have your breakfast, my sweet daughter" 

"I really can't dad, I will make sure to join your lunch dad, now bye-bye I love you," I said in a rush making my way towards the front door.

My dad sighed while mumbling, " This girl "

Even if I am hungry I can't be late for this meeting. I don't really care about my health. This meeting makes or kills my future as a psychiatrist. I really can't lose the prince.