2

I sneakily passed through the room, with the name written on the door 'Dr. Shane's office'. If I Just quickly run to the rest area I can be saved from that ruthless man. I was too much in thought's when I suddenly collapsed on a hard chest. 

"Dr. Kelly" a stern voice reached my ear giving shrivels through my entire body. 

who would not know this voice? It was none other than the Devil Shane himself. I looked down with fear, I knew that I was going to hear an earful. I was praying to a random god in despair. To my surprise, I heard " You're late for the meeting, Let's go together" Shane said.

I jerked my head to meet his eyes, There it goes I saw nothing but darkness in his empty eyes. It was really giving me the chills. I said, " Lead the way then" trying to sound confident, but it wasn't working. 

I quietly followed him to the Meeting room, where I was welcomed by many competent doctors of the hospital including the board of directors.

The meeting started with the CEO announcing the reason for the meeting.

"We need a very qualified doctor for the treatment of Prince Jen of Nadia. The Queen, the mother of Prince Jen asked our hospital to send a doctor to treat him. She is worried about his mental health, so that is why we all are gathered here to discuss whom to send" The CEO said with a plain face.

Dr. Shane raised his hand, " I would like to suggest Doctor Kelly for this job as she seems to be perfect in this field". I was shocked? to be more precise I was baffled. This guy suggested me to treat The Prince. Even if he wasn't going to do that, I still would've given my name for this job, But it still shocked me to the core.

"Since The department's Head said this, so it has been decided that Dr. Kelly Phukan will go to Nadia and treat The Prince. The meeting is dismissed." The CEO along with the board of directors left.

I do not know what I am feeling at this particular moment. I was excited and scared at the same time. I did hear rumors about The Prince, how he loved the Late Princess, and how he became so cold after her death. I'm unsure of my future after my meeting with the Prince. Will he accept me as his Psychiatrist, I don't know.

"Why are so deep in thought Doctor?" Shane said making me jump a little because of the sudden closeness.

"Oh I was just thinking how to treat The Prince, as I know that he is a cold man," I said without thinking anything. (stupid me)

"Are you unsure about your skills Doc?"

"I don't know Dr. Shane," I said quietly. 

Without saying a word, Shane left the room. I was left ablaze with the thoughts running inside my head.