S.1 Ch.1 Unfamiliar place..

Ren is a young man 21 years who has a deep passion for playing video games. He often spends his free time engrossed in a game world that he feels connected to. He loves playing games so much that he doesn't have a girlfriend yet because he is not very good at making love. Despite this, Ren is content with his life, and he finds solace in gaming.

Ren's favorite game is set in a magical world with eight nations and a hint of romance. The main character in the game is a princess, and Ren is particularly fond of her character design. The game has various choices to make, and different male leads to choose from. Ren had even suggested an option to choose between a male or female character, but his request went unnoticed. However, Ren can't stand the mean princess, Aether, because he keeps making the wrong choices and has to restart the game.

One day, Ren falls asleep while playing his favorite game and forgets to turn it off. When he wakes up, he panics and asks the servants where he is. To his surprise, they tell him that he is in the castle and that he is the princess. Ren is confused and checks himself in the mirror, only to find that he has transformed into a female character. However, he still has his male private parts, which makes the situation even more perplexing.

After a few hours of disbelief, Ren accepts his new life as Aether and tries to adjust to his new body. He searches the wardrobe for clothes but finds only dresses. Ren tries to fix his long hair but fails, so he asks one of the servants to help him. After a few minutes, he asks the servant to leave, and he looks at himself in the mirror. Ren thinks about his old self and cries, missing his male body.

Aether later walks around the castle and sees a group of people watching a competition. He sees Ling, one of the male leads, who is a former knight. Aether tries to get a closer look but gets embarrassed when his dress rips, and he trips. He runs away, but Giovanni, the second male lead, follows him. Aether tricks Giovanni and manages to escape.

Feeling out of place in his dress, Aether decides to buy some new clothes. He goes to the store but doesn't find anything casual, so he takes a dress, rips some parts off, and ties it to look like a hoodie. He wears the hoodie and goes to the bakery to buy some bread. On his way back, he sees a man being beaten up, and he quickly runs to help him. Aether scares the bad guys off and gives the homeless man some bread. He remembers his old self and hugs the man, telling him that everything will be okay. After a while, it's time for Aether to leave.