Ch.7

The next day

I woke up early today, because I didn't know there was no academy today. If only I knew I would've slept all day! Ugh.. this is already tiring.. hmm.. I looked at the map on top of my drawer and saw the map of the places in this world.

 I looked at the map on top of my drawer and saw the map of the places in this world

So right now I'm just at seraphoria.. I never really saw the other places when I played the game.. hm.. maybe I should visit Emberstone.. we have 3 days off from academy, I can spend my days there, and I can also get to see if there are other species there... Well, emberstone, here I come I guess.

I started to get ready, I put on my travel clothes and my shoes. I then started to pack the things I would bring, about an hour later, I was ready to go. I sat on the red seat inside the luxurious carriage that my family owns. The carriage started moving and I looked outside admiring the beauty of this place. Maybe if I had enough mana, I could live normally like them..

3 hours later, we finally arrived at emberstone. And woah! This place is shining! There are gems everywhere, mountains, and what's more amazing is there are other species here! Look at that! There is someone with wings! This is just.. so cool! I can't wait to go explore more.. but first I should look for a place to stay..

______________________________________

After Aether found a place to stay, he started to go around the place, he goes to different places like the shops, bakery and places where mountains can be seen. Aether looked all around and was amazed, he was walking there, there, there. But then suddenly, as he was happily exploring, he bumped onto someone. The guy accidentally dropped his glasses when they bumped into each other. Aether helped him to pick up his glasses.

"Sorry about that.."
Aether said as he gave the glasses to the guy

"It's fine. It seems like you're new around here."
The guy said with a smile as he puts his Glasses back on

"Oh.. uhm yes you're right.. Im from seraphoria.."

"Oh, the place of 'only humans' I see. So? What makes you come here? Were you bored of your own place?"
The guy said his voice had the sound of sarcasm in it

"Oh.. haha.. I guess you could say that.."
Aether said with an akward smile

"I'm just kidding, My name is Angelo, and you?"
Angelo said while still smiling

"Oh I'm.. Aether.."

"Oh! The princess Aether I see.. you dont look like someone harmless, besides, your attitude right now doesn't match with rumors I had heard."
Angelo said as he looks at Aether up and down

"Hm~ you're actually cute my dear princess, its my pleasure meeting you princess of seraphoria."
Angelo said as he bowed infront of Aether

Aether got embarrassed and he started blushing
"A.. no need for formalities.. I only came here to check the places.."

Angelo chuckles as he took Aether's hand, the way he holds Aether's hand was gentle.
"Well then my dear princess, it's my honor to take and show you around."