Chapter 4

Damn ! It was my daddy I started panicking damn what I'm going to do ?! I hear the siren getting close. My daddy goes in the room n shut the door. I heard the ambulance gettin close I run outside so that daddy wouldn't hit me the as the man pulling up in the truck I'm yelling at him she in the house! she in the house! He parks the truck. Him n his partner quickly runs in the house I stay outside nervous as hell. My phone starts ringing it's Shayla I answer quick as hell Shayla: is everything ok girl ?! Me: naw bihhh I had to leave my dad Stab my mama ! I started crying while telling her what happened Shayla: calm down I will grab the boys and we will be there soon Me: thank you don't tell them nothin ! She hang up the phone mins later they Bring my mama out the house she was woke I was so happy !! I walk over to her before they put her in the ambulance she looks up at me and smile. Mama gonna be ok baby I Love you and I will see you soon. I start crying again The man put my mama in the back I watch the truck get half way down the street. Damn ! Now I gotta go in here and deal with this bull shit ! I walk back up to the house when i go i look around and shit to make sure I didn't see nothin coming at me i get half way to my room and boom! there he go standing in the hallway ! Daddy: you a hard head axx girl I told u not to call nobody lil bixxx! I was so scared I knew this man was about to beat me Me: she needed help I couldn't watch my mama die like that I couldn't do it ! Daddy : well now that she gone it's time that I make u my slut ! I couldn't believe the shit that just came out his mouth oh wow !!!! I started crying Daddy: come here come to daddy ! I walk over to him nervous and shocked that I'm going through this tears pouring from my eyes he start kissing me and rubbing on my breast I didn't know what to do!!!! I just wanted it to be over with i close my eyes and just thought about things that made me happy! after that he made me take off my clothes while he took his off ! I felt so low I felt so bad I had to get rid of this this man! How could he do something like this to his only daughte 20 mins later I hear the front door open I forgot Shayla was coming!!! I was so happy ! I knew she was gonna fuxx him up I just needed her so bad i wanted to cry louder but I wanted her to catch this nasty ass man I while he still doin his thing I hear Shayla getting closer. she open the door to my room and just Stand in doorway with her mouth wide open she couldn't believe what she was seeing shocked as fuxxx she puts her finger over her lip den she sneak over to the dresser and grabs this ............