3.IsThat...?

(sorry for the delay, here you go though<3)

Jakes Pov:

I'm now in my room acting like nothing happened at all.

I'm to tired for this. I feel so fucking bad for Johnnie. 

He doesn't deserve to be unhappy.

I wonder if there is other pages like that in the notebook?

What would I even do if I found more pages like that in his Notebook??

"Jaakkee!!!" I heard Johnnie yell from his room.

shit did I not set the book back good enough?

Damn it
Fuck im so stupid.
At least I guess maybe that means we can talk about it so I know if he's okay.

fuck I'm such a snooper

I get up and walk out of my room once more and head to his room.

Door wide open there he stood, his hair wet still. He looked kind of cute not gonna lie...

He was wearing some Black Skinny Jeans and a Misfits shirt that me and him basically shared.

I hum to let him know that I'm paying attention to what he has to say.

I was nervous. what if he knows I read his Notebook?

"Tara just texted me. And- she... well just look" he said handing me his phone.

I read the messages.

TaraYum: Johnnie. 

TaraYum: It would be cool if you answered me...

Johnnie: Sry wz n the shwr, all gud?

TaraYum: No. I just wanted to let you know that I'm sick of your little act. 

Johnnie: ???

"She hasn't answered, she just left me on seen" Johnnie says taking the phone back.

"What the?... I don't know why she would say that" I say genuinely confused.

What if Tara ends up saying something?

I hope she doesn't.

Tara can be kinda rude at times.

There is no reason she should be talking like that to him though.

Johnnie hasn't done a single thing wrong.

"What act? Am I acting different?" Johnnie says looking down at his phone then back up to me like he regreted the words he just spoke.

"A little. And I am kinda worried about you." I say concerned for him.

"I'm okay, don't worry, I've just been super duper tired lately is all" He says smiling reassuring me that all was fine.

I know he's lying.

But I want to give him time to get comfortable with telling me himself.

I hug him.

"I'm going to my room, if you need anything, let me know okay?" I say he leans his head on me instead of hugging back.

"Okay" He whispers slightly.

I walk out of his room and go to the bathroom.

I close the door behind me and grab my toothbrush.

After I brush my teeth I go to pick up Johnnies dirty clothes to put them in the hamper.

When something catches my eye.

"What is that" I talk to myself

I reach down and grab his skinny jeans but for some reason on the front thigh part of the Jean it looked darker.

I placed a finger on it wiping it and looked at my finger.

A Redish stain is now on my finger.

Is that...
Blood?

657 words

Vampire by Johnnie Is so fucking good.
Listen to it🙏🙏🙏

Just a quick chapter, gonna post another soon, I hope this was as good as you were hoping it to be so far 😭

Also I have an idea for another book Jake x Johnnie.
It's got to deal with a zombie apocalypse, that's all I'll say🖤🦇

Also huge shout out to The one and only Mona, she's been such a huge support for me recently, literally such a nice person.
And shes helped me with a handful of request on the smut book that will come out soon!🖤

And other shout out to the Lovely Emeire, they have been so supportive and helped me so much with getting my motivation back🖤🦇

-Kall 🦇