Surprise Meeting

Once upon a time one day out of the blue, America and his buddy England decided to call a world meeting. As the nations were filing in America noticed something. Denmark and Norway weren't there. America looked all around the hall but couldn't find them. It turns out they weren't at the hall at all. They were at Norway's house.
Of course, the two boys had a sleepover last night. This time Denmark decided to play hide and seek when Norway went to bed. As soon as Norway fell asleep, Denmark hid. Now that it was morning, Norway had to find him. Norway knew that Denmark wouldn't leave without him and he didn't want to do that either.
As he walked past the kitchen he heard Denmark's voice. Norway went in to investigate and saw him sitting on the counter. "C'mere," Denmark said to him smoothly. Norway slowly walked over to Denmark and asked him why he was on the counter. Denmark didn't say anything and just smiled at Norway. Again, Norway asked why he was on the counter.
This time Denmark smiled more and jumped onto Norway. Before Norway could say anything, Denmark planted a kiss on his lips. Norway blushed as he grabbed Denmark and slowly caressed his face. For some reason that was all he could think to do. Then Denmark started to blush but in a...different part of his body.
Norway felt the uprising and it started to happen to him as well. The two men pressed together and leaned against the wall. Denmark slowly started to sink and drag Norway down with him. Norway pulled away from his partner and stood up. Denmark looked at him with big sad eyes and Norway just smiled. Slowly he started to run away saying, "Let's play a game! Catch me if you can!".
Denmark stood up and smiled. He chased Norway down the hall into his bedroom. There he found him sitting on the bed. Norway saw Denmark in the doorway and started to slowly unbutton his shirt. Denmark shut and locked the door behind him and walked to Norway. Norway had his shirt off and was looking Denmark right in the eyes.
Denmark sat beside Norway and put his hands on his bare shoulders. Norway blushed and leaned in to kiss Denmark. They slowly layed down together and wrapped their arms around each other. Giggling, Norway toyed with Denmark's shirt collar. Denmark started to slowly caress Norway's face.
They looked at each other softly. Both of them mumbled things like how they loved each other. After lots of mumbling, hugging, and kissing, Norway sat up quickly. Denmark looked at him from where he was lying on the bed and asked him what was wrong. With wide eyes Norway told him that America had called a world meeting and how both completely forgot.
Denmark looked at Norway with a sleepy half smile. A look that assured Norway that it didn't really matter. The upper part of the Scandinavian peninsula looked down upon the lower one and smiled back. It really doesn't matter, he thought. Plopping back down on the bed, he smiled as he looked at Denmark.
Slowly he reached his hand and stroked his hair. The spikes slowly flattened and rose back up. Denmark slowly leaned into Norway and planted a tender kiss on his lips. Norway blushed and giggled. The two men wrapped their arms around each other and closed their eyes.
Just as they were about to sleep they heard a loud crash and a shout. The two of them sat up simultaneously and had wide eyes. America then burst into the room and shouted at them. "WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU DOING?!," he aksed. England appeared behind him and started to scream.
"YOU FROGS! GET OUT OF BED AND GET TO THE MEETING!!!" he exploded. Norway and Denmark quickly scrambled out of bed and got ready. Both of them were extremely embarrassed and had bright red cheeks. America and England dragged them out of the house and to the hall.
When they got there America announced what happened. "Turns out these two love birds wanted to make out and have sex instead of come to the meeting," he shouted. "I mean, they didn't do anything, but they're here now!!". Embarrassed the two Scandinavians walked to the conference table and sat down next to each other.
As America spoke the two whispered. They talked about the sleepover. They even agreed to have another one later that night after the meeting. This time they wouldn't be disturbed and they could do what ever they wanted. They just had to wait a little bit.