The Sleepover

It was just after the meeting. Denmark and Norway were out talking with other nations in the hall. Every single one was asking them about what had happened that morning. They asked them if they really did want to have sex and things like that. The two Scandinavians just stood together and blushed, pushing away all the questions. Eventually they got everyone away and were able to slip out of the hall.
They walked home together, holding hands. "I can't wait!" Denmark squealed. Norway looked at him and smiled. It seemed that Denmark wasn't the only one that was excited. Norway was also deeply excited. Very deeply indeed.
The two arrived with little daylight left. They had spent the whole walk back talking and had gotten sidetracked. Normally they would've been back much earlier. It was the perfect time for their sleepover now.
The two boys ran inside the house and immediately threw their clothes off. Both of them ran through the house in their undies, tagging each other. It was decided that on the walk home they would do this until they tired out so it would be easier for them to sleep together. Though...both boys had something a little different than sleeping planned.
Apparently, they both were thinking the exact same thing at the exact same time when they ducked into the bedroom after Norway tagged Denmark. Both boys stood there in their underpants, breathing heavily. They each gave each other a half smile that seemed to signify what they were about to do. Norway slowly pulled down his undies, revealing a pale body. Denmark looked at him and smiled. Slowly, Norway lay down in the bed and motioned for Denmark to do the same.
Denmark smiled wide and slid his underpants down, hopping in bed with Norway. The two lay together, smiling at each other. Denmark lifted a hand and caressed Norway's cheek. Norway grabbed Denmark's hand and put it down further on his body. Denmark smiled and leaned in to kiss Norway. Norway happily let him and moved his body closer to Denmark as he did so. When Denamrk pulled away from the kiss, their two bodies were touching.
Norway put his leg over Denmark's side and smiled. Denmark grabbed Norway's thigh. A low, quiet moan came from Norway's mouth as Denmark moved his hand up his leg. "D-denmark," he whispered. Denmark looked at him and Norway said, "D-don't stop. Please". Denmark rubbed his thigh more, squeezing and massaging it.
Suddenly, Norway grabbed Denmark's rump. "W-what are you doing?" he asked. Norway didn't say anything, he just rolled closer to Denmark. "Oh nothing," he said as he smirked. The two of them sighed.
"H-hey Norway..." Denmark said softly, "are we going to have actual sex or...". Norway put a finger to Denmark's lips. "I'd rather not...I do love you...but...". Denmark looked at him. "But what?" he asked. Norway chuckled. Denmark looked at Norway and asked him again. Norway chuckled again.
"Well," he said, "butts are for pooping!". Denmark looked at Norway and started to crack up laughing. He ended up laughing so hard that he fell on the floor. Norway peered over the edge of the bed. "Are you okay?" he asked Denmark.
Denmark couldn't even answer him, for he was laughing too hard. Norway smirked. 'I guess it's to the floor now!' he thought to himself. Slowly, he crawled off the bed and lay next to Denmark. Norway put a finger up to his lips. "Hush now Denny," he told him, "it's time to calm down a bit". Denmark subsided to a chuckle.
"Good," Norway said after he finally stopped. "Now let's get into the b-". He didn't even get to finish because Denmark already had his lips and body all over him. Denmark started to stradle Norway, as he continued to kiss him.
Very slowly, Norway sat up against the wall and leaned into Denmark. After what seemed like an eternity of blissful lip contact, Denmark finally pulled away. " Okay Norway," he said, "I'll get in the bed. But you have to promise me something!". Norway looked at his partner softly. "Anything," he said, "I'll do it for you". Denmark smiled and pecked Norway's lips. "Good!" he exclaimed cheerfully. "Now what I want you to promise me is that you'll sleep next to me all night long. That you won't leave me. And that we'll cuddle until we drift off".
Norway looked Denmark in the eyes. His deep purple eyes poured into Denmark's light blue ones. "Of course," he whispered, "I'll do that for you, and hopefully one day, so much more". Denmark smiled and crawled into the bed. Norway followed suit shortly after.
They both lay on the bed and cuddled up to one another. Slowly each of them started to drift off. Sleepily, Denmark murmured, "I love you Norway". Norway nuzzled up against Denmark's chest and whispered, "I love you too". They both yawned and soon fell into a deep sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
HEY GUYS! HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS! SO SORRY IT TOOK SO LONG!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~