Part Two

Tuesday 23rd January

First Break

Andrew's Pov

I'm walking out of maths with Clara, Her hair looks pretty she braided it on the weekend. The brown really suits her complexion. It looks good. She went to meet her friends she looks so happy and lively.

Clara's Pov

I just finished maths worst lesson of my life. I hate it so much. I mean i copied mostly of Brian but he doesnt care. Every time i turned around to talk to Ethan. I would catch Andrew staring. I really enjoy talking to him and i think i may have developed feelings for him but if he doesnt like black girls im fucked. But i think my emotions towards him are subtle . I dont think he likes me though. I go over to Maeve to go meet the other girls. Hopefully i can take my mind off him. He's driving me crazy.

Andrew's Pov

I'm with my friends walking to the canteen. I glance to the right. Its Clara with her friends. She looks so beautiful laughing, the way her smile glisten in the light, the way her hair bounces with every steps she takes. I've never been so happy just looking at someone. Its like her joy is contagious. Damn she caught me staring. I smile at her as she walks past.

Clara's Pov

"Hey Andrew!!" I wave at him. "Heyyy." He has a smile on his face, I wonder what hes smiling about. This is gonna be harder then i thought.