Part Five

Friday 9th February

At home 5:26 pm

Clara's Pov

I'm so bored. Should i text him? Is it too early? I mean, he gave me his number just today, so should i wait a day orrr. Bro istg if he doesn't like me, I'll actually off myself because he's basically in all my lessons. I sit close to him aswelllll. Should i text him? You know what fuck it.

Andrew's Pov

*ding* "Hey it's Clara, If you even remember me 😪" This girls funny. I respond half an hour later. We talked for hourss wth. She's a little dumb but in a very cute way, she's always so nice to people and shes really funny and on top of that shes extremely pretty aswell but idk if she likes me thoooo.

Monday 12th February

Clara's Pov

Andrew's really funny. We've been chatting for a while noww and to be honest i think I'm falling for him a little bit. He's nice, smart, funny and he's pretty on the eyes i can't lie. I really don't know if he likes me or even likes black girl's at all but i just hope he feels the same way i do, i swear he flirts with me in class that's what Maria says but are we being delusional let's be real. I'm just not gonna have an expectations and that way wont get disappointed if it goes somewhere, great. If it doesn't, it is what it is.

Andrew's Pov

I've been thinking bout Clara recently and the more I'm getting to know her the more i like her company. She's nice to everyone, she's pretty, funny and everything about her makes her stand out from all these other girls, her hair, her beautiful nose, her eyes seriously do something to me. I don't know if she likes me, though, because from what her ex is like he's popular, he's a jerk, but he is the same race as her so i don't know if she likes outside of that circle, but hopefully she likes me because i think im catching feelings.