Part Four

Friday 9th February

Transition

Clara's Pov

I'm with Maria now we're walking to RS together. "OMG! Clara! I was in Science and I was sitting with Andrew and Casper, and out of nowhere you become the topic and Casper was like, 'What do you think of Clara?' And Andrew was like 'Idk, I think she's a good girl.' and then Casper was like 'Do you like her?' And Andrew was like '50/50, but I don't think she likes me.' And I saidd 'I can ask her for you?' And he was like 'Yeah, ask her.' He wants you girll, go get your man!!!" Perioddd!!! My man my man my man! I'm not mentioning nothing to no oneee! Not letting these hoes ruin what me and my man havee 😝😝. He's not my man... But he will beeeeeee. Okay I need to stop. "Wait, are you serioussss???" I ask all geeked up. "Yupppp" Maria saidd. Okay dude, What the flip.  "I'm not gonna yk make it obvious because I don't want him to know that I know what he said, you get me? And to be honest i wanna make it known that i like him, but at the same time I like what we have, eww why do i sound like that we not even togetherr."

Andrew's Pov

Ughhh Science... "Andrew what do you think of Clara?" Casper asks. "Yeah" Maria says. What the fuck. "I dont know i think she's a good girl." Obviously I'm not gonna say nothing cause Maria is right here next us. "Do you like her?" Casper asks again. "What is this bro an interrogation?? I dont know it's like 50/50 but i dont think she likes me" I reply. "I can ask her for you" Maria says. "Wait actually?" "Yeah of course" "Thanks" If she likes me then damnnnn if she doesntfuck.