5

3 months later. 

Dennis went back to work having his guys still on stand by keeping a close eye on her and Killa. Phil was too.  Zara gets out of her car going up to Killa's house.  She walks up and sees him opening the door. "Sup baby," he said kissing her. Zara and Killa became a couple.  He's been Treating Zara good. With  Dates, and gifts.   

"Hey," she said "You ready? " Zara asked

"Yeah.  Let's go" Killa said grabbing his keys. They get into his car driving off.  Killa wanted to take Zara out for dinner.

"Kind of want to go somewhere different.  Like an R&B lounge.  Are you okay with that? " Zara asked

"Never been.  But I'm down"

Zara puts in the address as he heads on the highway.  They pulled up to the R&B lounge within 29 minutes.  They walked in looking around.  "Hey Zara," a girl said walking passed her. 

"Well known in here"

"I know a few people," She said.  They walked to a section.  "So down I'll give somebody to bring you a drink"

  "So down I'll give somebody to bring you a drink"

"And where you going? " Killa asked

"You'll see," She said walking off as people started talking to her. 

A lady looks up to Killa "What can I get you tonight? "

"Got some crown royale? "

"Yes."

"I'll take that," he said

A dark-skinned man got on stage and grabs the mic.  "How's everybody tonight? " he said pointing at everybody smiling. "Well, you already know my favorite girl coming up here. Welcome Zara y'all" he said as everybody clapped.  Some guys sitting next to Killa can be heard saying she was good at sing. Killa looks confused seeing Zara come on the stage.

"Hey y'all. " she said waving and smiling as everybody waved back "So tonight I decided to sing Beyonce 1+1. And I know y'all would like it," she said

As the song starts Zara gets in her mode closing her eyes and taking a deep breath.  She starts singing which takes Killa by surprise having him stand up. He walks up to the front of the stage seeing her eyes open singing looking at him.  Everybody was hearing her voice dive into the song.  As the song ends everybody claps.  Killa grabs her from off stage holding her in the air.  "Damn I ain't know you can blow like that," he said smiling. 

"Just wanting to surprise you," she said kissing him. Zara glances up then looks back down at Killa.  But she hurried up and looked back thinking she just saw Phil. 

"You good? " Killa asked putting her down and looking behind him.

"Yeah,  I'm fine," Zara said still looking.  She could have sworn she saw Phil. 

Phil got in his black truck putting his hands on his head. He loved Zara with everything in him. And seeing her have love for his ex-best friend was starting to tear him apart. 

An hour later

Killa holding Zara in the air kissing as they enter his house.

Walking past the living room to his bedroom

Walking past the living room to his bedroom.  Killa slams his door putting Zara down and undoing her dress.  He takes his pants and boxers off picks her back up and puts her on his bed. They made love putting Zara right out.

An hour later

Killa was in the kitchen with his boys smoking a blunt.  Zara gets up 30 minutes later thirsty.  She gets out of bed opening the door. She hears Killa talking to his guys. 

"Damn bruh I ain't know that," his homebody said "She doesn't know you killed Phil? " he asked

"Hell nah she doesn't know," Killa said hitting the blunt. 

Zara heard what Killa said becoming scared. "Look I do love her though.  It ain't no get back.  But what she doesn't know is best.  Long she doesn't find out we coo.  If she does then I don't know what to do" Zara tip-toes back into Killa's bedroom shutting the door. She got back in his bed scared for her life.

"What the fuck"  is all Zara was thinking in her head.  She was scared, and afraid.