ELEGY OF MADNESS

( e l e g y  o f  m a d n e s s )

"Poor mad daughter of Psyche, destined to fall before she could be loved

"Poor mad daughter of Psyche, destined to fall before she could be loved."

In which a daughter of Psyche is destined for madness for feeling too much.

LEIA O'CONNOR DIDN'T HAVE IT EASY. She was a halfblood, of course her life was awful! Abandoned, isolated, and that's at Camp Halfblood alone.

The real life world? Well Leia didn't speak about that for a very specific reason.

Least to say, she was not the luckiest halfblood to step into camp. Add on to the fact her own mother (the very own Psyche) was not classed as a major god and you've got a recipe for doomed tragedy with a side of being sidelined.

Yet, when Percy Jackson appears at Camp Halfblood, having defeated the Minotaur, Leia O'Connor slowly unveils her own tragedy.

All while slowly losing herself. 

LEIA O'CONNOR || AS DESCRIBED "Percy, just trust me on this

"Percy, just trust me on this. I know what I'm talking about."

PERCY JACKSON || AS DESCRIBED"How do you know?"

"How do you know?"

ANNABETH CHASE || AS DESCRIBED"She's an empath, seaweed brain

"She's an empath, seaweed brain."

also featuring
ethan nakamura || as described
grover underwood || as described
luke castellan || as described
silena beauregard || as described
clarisse la rue || as described
chris rodriguez || as described
travis and connor stoll || as described

WARNING... very prominent and disturbing themes are explored in this book. for example there are mentions of: child abuse, child neglect and abandonment, death, gore, mental health issues, disassociation, torture, betrayal, the whole shebang of angst

IF YOU DO NOT HAVE THE MENTAL CAPACITY FOR ANY OF THESE THEMES, PLEASE DO NOT READ OR READ RESPONSIBLY.

this involves taking breaks from reading, making sure you're comfortable with what you're reading. I will be providing descriptions of what happened in less detail at the end of triggering chapters.

GRAPHIC CREDIT TO eurikacherries TYSM ML <3

ALSO ADDING... this is a polyamorous fanfic, not a love triangle. it is extremely slow burn. this originally was gonna be a percy x oc fic but then i was like "BUT ANNIE OMG" and had to include annabeth. so here you go! if you guys aren't up for sapphic annabeth and leia and male wife percy then THERES THE FRONT DOOR (sorry to be rude). however, as said, they're extremely slow burn but there's so much percabetheia that ur legit on the verge of opening the screen up and strangeling these oblivious kids. but don't do that, that's child abuse.
annabeth is also being characterised as black, while percy is being characterised as he is described in the book. if you aren't up for that, leave. racist idiots are not tolerated here or welcomed, so bye bye !!!

DISCLAIMER...! this is a work of fiction. I do not own PERCY JACKSON. I only own any original characters and storylines created by myself. all characters featured in this book, apart from those of my own creation, belong to Rick Riodan.

DEDICATIONS...!
gauntss silkendeath eurikacherries