One

We're pouges, and our mission this summer, is to have a good time all the time.

"That's what a three-story fall to the deck? I give you about  a one-in-three chance of survival" pope said to john b, who was currently standing on the roof of the house we were chilling at.

"Hm" john he mumbled, sticking his finger up pretending to check the air "should i do it?" he questioned looking down at pope,jj and I.

"Yeah jump, ill shoot you on the way down" pop replied to john b pretending the drill he had was a gun.

"you'll shoot me?" john b said imitating gun fingers pretending to shoot pope.

"They're going to have Japanese toilets with towel warmers" said kiara poping out from inside the house.

"kie there kooks of course they'll have toilet warmers" i said trying emphasising my point.

"This used to be a turtle habitat,but who cares about turtles i guess?" kiara said looking at all of us.

"can you please not kill yourself" she said looking up at john b hanging over the edge of the roof.

" dont spill that beer, im not giving you another one" jj stated looking up at john b holding his can of beer over the edge, and as if on cue, john b wobbled and dropped the can.

"of course you did" jj said looking up and john b.

Earning a bunch of "smooth" "great job" "A-plus" from us three.

"hey uh securitys here, lets wrap it up" pope said looking around the front of the house to see two cops get our of the car.

"Boys are early today" jj states as John be replies with "humour dumpy lest roll" abandoning, his beer as he turns towards me.

"Lets go" he offers his hand and I take it with great pleasure "thank you kind sir" I said doing a slight bow "your welcome miss" he said pulling me away.

"Gary is that you" jj said looking at the two over weight security guys that were running toward us.

"Go go go go go" jj and pope shouted running through the house toward the front gate where the Twinkie was parked.

Everyone ran through the house screaming and shouting "get 'em! They're coming your way!" Gary the security guy shouts to the other man.

The guard caught jj for a brief moment but jj shoved him away "I'm not much of a hugger" he said while running away.

"Go go go, jump pope come on" I said trying to rush pope of the fence so we could leave.

Pope fell face first onto the ground "Come on there right behind us" I said while helping him off the ground.

"Bus is leaving" John b shouted as we jumped in the moving van with John b being our amazing get away driver.

"Check out Gary gunnin' for a raise" pop said looking at the security guard still chasing the moving van.

"Come on Gary!" Jj said while shaking a can of beer out the window, taunting the security guard "you're so close, come on you can do it" he continued.

"There you go" he said throwing the can at Gary knocking him off balance causing him to fall.

" JJ,  Stop, stop" kie said pulling JJ back into the car "oh come on. That sort of initiative is just begging to be punished"JJ replied laughing.

The outer banks, Paradise On Earth. It's the sort of place where you either have two jobs or two houses. Two tribes, one island.

There's Figure Eight, the rich side of the island. Home of the kooks, guess where we don't live.

And then there is the south side of the island or the Cut. Home of the working class who making a living busing tables, washing yachts, running charters.