Five

The next three days consisted of this, me being home alone and rafe showing up and staying the night.

It made me feel less alone, having him by my side. The more time we spent together, the closer we got.

It wasn't until the fourth day of rafe staying at my house that cause problems.

We were sitting on the couch watching a movie, my head in his lap, and a cigarette on his lips, the breeze was coming in from the windows and door being opened.

There was a knock on the front door, I was too lazy to answer so I looked up at him expectedly.

"Can you get it?" I asked him with the best puppy eyes I could do.

"Yeah" he said standing up, passing me his cigarette and going to open the door.

As the door opened I could hear mumbling, and then I heard a crack, which sounded like a punch.

The hell

"What the fuck" I said running to the front door. Dropping the cigarette and walking towards the door.

Jj was standing at the front door with us fist still up, and rafe was cradling what looked like a broken nose.

"Are you okay? Fuck, come on" I said to rafe pulling him through the house into the bathroom when the first aid kit was.

Pushing him up on the counter, I took the kit out and began disinfecting his cut, he hissed every so often.

Cleaning his cut from where I was standing was annoying, so I stood in between his legs to get a better look.

"Is it broken?" Rafe asked looking down at me cleaning the cut.

"Nope" I replied popping the p "it's just a scratch" I said backing up to get a better look.

"You want a princess bandaid?" I asked wiggling my eyebrows.

"Come here" he said grabbing my waist and pulling me back between his legs.

"I think you need to kiss it better" he said in a mocking voice, which had me shaking with laughter.

"Fuck" I said remembering jj was at the front door turning around "go sit down, eat something" I said seriously to rafe.

Running back to the front door, I seen jj still standing there with his hands in his pockets.

I crossed my arms and leaned against the door frame, before coughing to get his attention.

"Why are you here jj" I sighed in his direction.

"Well we were all wondering why you disappeared" he muttered, grabbing his cap off his head before fixing it back on.

"I'm not about stealing, you stole from someone my family is close to, I couldn't be involved" I gave him the straight up answer.

"Are you with him" jj questioned looking behind the door into the living room and then back to me.

"And if I am" I questioned him.

"Then you're just as bad" he said looking at me in disbelief "I thought you were one of us, turns out you're not" he said turning away and walking away from the house.