Gerard Flowers

Y/N's Pov: It was the middle of the night, and Gerard was still out with Ray and Frank. I looked over at Mikey.

"Yo, when are the others gonna come back? It's literally twelve ten right now." They left at seven in the morning by the WAY.

"I'm not exactly sure, he didn't really tell me how long him and the others were gonna be gone for." Mikey replied.

"Alright, well uh, I'm gonna go to bed, whenever the others come back, tell Gerard, I watched episode one of Scott Pilgrim Takes Off without him."

"Gotcha." Mikey gave a thumbs up.

I went upstairs and just jumped into my bed, face flat on the mattress, it fucking hurts if you do it hard enough. I felt like my nose was gonna bleed, but somehow by some miracle, it didn't. The next morning, I felt someone shake me awake.

"Oh hey, Gee."

"Hi, so I heard you watched episode one without me. Why?" Gerard said jokingly.

"Well you, Frank, and Ray took too long to get back, so while waiting, I got bored and decided to watch Scott Pilgrim without you."

"... Still, we could've watched it today."

"Yeah, key word, could've."

Gerard sighed. "I'll make it up to you?"

I thought about it for a minute. "... Okay, how about this, you have to spend at least half of the day with me."

"Sounds easy enou-"

"Oh and also you have to dye your hair." I said cutting him off.

Gerard looked disturbed. "Y-yeah, I can... I can do that." He very reluctantly agreed.

"Okay, so it's a deal?"

"Mhm." Still slightly disturbed, Gerard nodded.

"Alright then, I'm gonna go actually get ready for the day now." I got out of bed and headed to the bathroom.

Gerard's Pov: I couldn't believe Y/N was gonna make me dye my hair, and I'll admit, I'm scared as hell, mom come pick me up, I'm scared. Plus, what color? What color is it gonna be? I'm not ready.

"Hey, Gee, you good?" It was Ray.

"What?"

"I mean you look a little... Shaken up. Is everything okay?"

"Yeah, yeah, I'm fine, I'm good." I lied.

"Alright then, just making sure."

"Haha, no, I get it." Ray, Ray, please, take a  hint, please help me. I thought to myself.

"Alright, well, see you later I guess." Ray walked aWAY.

RAY, WAIT PLEASE!!! I thought. "Yeah, see you later." I tried waving to him, but all I could do was stand there in fear.

"Okay, you ready Gee?" Y/N said walking through the door.

"Yeah, yeah, totally."

"Okay, come on." Y/N basically dragged me downstairs. "I already made you coffee."

"Oh, thanks, you didn't have to though."

"Well I did anyways, so deal with it."

"Y/N, was that... Sass?"

"Uh, anyways, about the hair dye."

OH SHIT NO!!! "Mhm." I was now horrified again.

"I was thinking, why don't I turn you into Ramona Flowers?"