57

~Chapter 57~

The three returned to Zhong Ling Palace, and the appearance of the special token made the palace guarding ghost general invite the three people into the palace in fear. 

Although Nether King City was built based on Chang'an, Zhong Ling Palace is smaller and more expensive. The entire palace is made of psychic jade. The palace is green and cold, and it has an ingenious scene. 

The ghost general took the three of them to Wu Shuang Hall and carefully served them tea. The throne in the palace was empty, and Gu Jin raised his eyes in confusion. 

The ghost general said hurriedly: "Immortal Lord Gu Jin, I have sent someone to report to His Majesty. Please wait a moment."

"Thank you. His Majesty has many things to do. It doesn't matter if we wait a little longer." Gu Jin nodded.

The ghost general received a thank you and was quite flattered. He smiled and retreated. 

"A Jin, do you think the sycamore tree in Zhong Ling Palace is the one that the master sent in exchange for the special token?" A Yin thought of something and asked thoughtfully.

Gu Jin raised his eyebrows, "It's very possible."

"With Master's ability, what else can you ask of His Majesty the Nether King?"

"His Majesty the Nether King is in charge of life and death. Although Master has great power, there may be some things that are beyond his power." 

"Why is the sycamore tree that Master gave to Ghost Lord Xiu Yan in Zhong Ling Palace? Could it be that Ghost Lord Xiu Yan got the sycamore tree and wanted to please His Majesty, so he sent it here?" 

Xiu Yan Tower can openly sell the tokens to enter the palace, which obviously has a lot to do with Zhong Ling Palace, but how deep the relationship is is not something they can guess. 

"Dong Hua used that sycamore tree to exchange the life of his precious apprentice." 

Before Gu Jin could answer A Yin, a cold and majestic voice suddenly sounded in the Wu Shuang Hall. 

This voice appeared without warning. The three of them looked up in surprise, only to see a fog shadow suddenly appear on the throne. The fog shadow turned from dark to bright, and slowly condensed into a human shape. 

The man has a deep silhouette, a pair of deep and cold crimson pupils, wearing a crown and imperial robes, and his imperial aura is undoubtedly revealed. He is none other than Nether King Ao Ge.

The three of them were caught by those red eyes. They were slightly startled and avoided the Nether King's face, and quickly stood up. 

"Greetings, Your Majesty." The three of them held their shoulders and greeted each other. 

"No need to be formal, sit down." Ao Ge raised his hand lightly, distant and indifferent, and looked towards Gu Jin, "Are you Dong Hua's apprentice?"

"Yes." Gu Jin nodded, "Your Majesty, I wonder which of my Senior Brothers did my master save and enter the Nether Realm?"

Gu Jin is indeed curious. Dong Hua has no desires and pursuits in his life. He is indifferent to fame and wealth. He only loves the three disciples who entered his sect. He wonders which Senior Brother had an accident back then that his Master really come to save.