Prologue

A few weeks have passed since Mephiles last attacked on Mobius, and Dimentio was destroyed for good. The Freedom Fighters were searching for him on Earth when they heard multiple citizens from Inkopolis Square, Pearl, Marina, and Agent 8 have all gone missing, just only a few days after reuniting Sonic Underground. Shadow called in reinforcements from G.U.N. in which Rouge and Omega decided to come along. Team Dark was searching around the city. But there was no trace.

"Where could they have gone?" Shadow said, to himself getting worried.

"Why are you so worried about these idols, Shadow?" Rouge asked.

"They have a certain bond to this universe's power, the Chaos Zap-Orbs." Shadow explained, showing Rouge the green one in his hand.

"Whoa." Rouge was surprised.

"With all seven, and the right music, Sonic, his siblings, Silver, and I can access our Superstar forms." Shadow explained about the Zap-Orbs power.

It was then that a glitch like aura started to surround them.

"I am detecting an unknown energy source around us." Omega said. "It's readings are not on my programming."

Shadow and Rouge got out their weapons, taking their stance for what could happen. The energy signature began to shroud the entire square, knocking the heroes out.

(Sonic/Splatoon Crossover (Story Mode: Side Order)

(The Crossover continues!)

(Publish date: 2/13/2024)

'With Side Order coming out next week, Side Order will continue the crossover. But unfortunately I don't have as much interest to Splatoon as I used to. So this part will be one of the last, before Springfest and one final concert part to conclude the crossover for a while.'