𝐉𝐮𝐬𝐭 '𝐟𝐚𝐧 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐯𝐢𝐜𝐞'?

On a side note, they both had a lot of experience with being around each other constantly and got really comfortable. Moonkyu would gain feelings and eventually shake them off a while later, it was kind of on and off. Later, Moonkyu and Yubin starred in ARTBEAT's web drama 'beginning'. Eventually, they got to episode 21, they had to kiss. When Junseok explained they both had blank expressions. Under Yubin's was nervousness with a lot more excitement.

(Moonkyu POV)

What the fuck, what the fuck, what the fuck? He expects me to kiss her?! Does Yubin even want to? It can't be that bad, can it? She is beautiful, that helps. 

"KIM CHANHEE, KIM HOJUN, KIM TAEHWAN, KIM SUHWAN, SEO JAEMIN, GET HERE OVER RIGHT NOW!" Moonkyu yelled for them. "What the hell?" Chanhee said as the other arrived. "I have to kiss Yubin!" Moonkyu said. "Moonkyu, it's not the end of the world." Suhwan said. "What's the problem? You always act like you want to kiss her." Hojun said. "No, I don't." Moonkyu scoffed. "Why won't you let yourself believe you love her?" Jaemin asked. "Because she's just a co-worker, or a friend." "What puts that in your head, bro?" Taehwan asked. "If I'm being honest, today I'm starting to realize my feelings for her and I'm scared to have feelings for her because I know she probably has better options." "How? You do know you're handsome, right?" Chanhee asked, smiling weirdly. "No,". "Stop being humble." Suhwan said. Moonkyu laughed, "I'm not." "Look at that smile, he's worthy of Yubin, I know it." Jaemin said. "Stop," Moonkyu laughed.

Finally, the day of the shoot came. Yubin was preparing herself for a while before leaving her house. "Just kiss him, he knows we're forced." Yubin left her house. Yubin and Moonkyu awkwardly greeted each other. "Are you nervous, beautiful?" Moonkyu asked seductively. "W-What makes you think that?" Yubin stutters. "You look really cute when you're red." Moonkyu whispers to her as he pulls her by her waist. "What are you d-doing?". "Can I not hold what's mine?" Moonkyu brushed Yubin's hair behind her ears. Yubin got as red as a tomato. "Moonkyu, come on, you have to shoot." one of the producers calls out to him. "Okay, one second," Moonkyu responded, "I'll finish this when you kiss me, sweetheart." "What the hell did he just do?" Gaeun, Yubin's other best friend, walked over. "He just killed me." Yubin stared at him lovingly. "You got Yubin so red." Suhwan said. "That's my job," Moonkyu took a soft glance at Yubin. "She's your new target?" Suhwan asks. "Definitely."

The kiss finally came. Yubin was still feeling butterflies from earlier. "Action!" the words Yubin was scared to hear appeared suddenly. Luckily, she stayed in character the whole time and it went well until she had to kiss him. When their lips touched she swore it was heaven. Moonkyu felt the same way but he wasn't nervous. He knew Yubin loved him so he was mainly focused on growing their relationship and functioning his feelings. "I love her, I really do," he thought, staring at his new love. After it was done Yubin was relieved and Moonkyu didn't want to stop. He decided to ask Yubin's best friends, the one's on set at the time, if he should ask her out. He honestly didn't know how to ask them because Yubin was flirting with his best friend, Hojun and that's when he started to panic. Did she still love him?