𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

After a long passionate kiss, Yubin decided to unbutton Moonkyu's shirt. After she did, she saw the pleasure in his eyes which made what to fuck him even more. Moonkyu ran his hands down every curve. They had a long sweet night and planned a date the next day. All that mattered was they both knew they were in love.

On call with Seyoung, Gaeun, Haeun, and Yoojin. "You guys are dating?" Yoojin asked. "Yes! I'm so happy!" Yubin said. "Oh my god finally!" Haeun said. "Congrats!" they all said. "Thank you!" Yubin replied.

With Moonkyu, Suhwan, Taehwan, Chanhee, Jaemin, and Hojun. "Dude, she said yes?" Hojun said. "Of course she did, you fucker" Chanhee said. "Did you fuck her yet?" Taehwan asked."Sure did." Moonkyu said confidently. "That's my boy," Jaemin said. "She's so fucking hot." Moonkyu said. "Whatever, Gaeun's better," Suhwan said.

After they hung up, Moonkyu got on a call with Seyoung to tell her his date plan. "So, do you think she will like my plan?" Moonkyu asked. "She's gonna love you a billion times more," Seyoung said, "go for it, she'll never get off of you!". "Perfect, that's what I'm going for". "How did you know Yubin would like that? That's like her dream date." Seyoung asked. "I thought so," Moonkyu replied. "Damn, good luck!" Seyoung said. They hung up a bit later.

Moonkyu was getting ready for their first date and made sure he looked good enough for Yubin to devour him. On a different note, Yubin had no idea where Moonkyu was taking her or what they were doing...