𝐃𝐨𝐞𝐬 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞?

"If she loves him I'm gonna faint." Moonkyu whispered, under his breath. "Yeah, you just kissed her too." Seyoung, Yubin's best friend, walked over. "Seyoung? When did you get here?" Moonkyu asked nervously. "When you said you don't want Yubin with Hojun," she replied, "you like her don't you?". "No, I Love her". "Does that mean you're gonna ask her out?" Seyoung asked. "If she gets off of Hojun. Hold on, does she love me?". "If she asks, you didn't hear this from me but she is REALLY in love with you,". "For real?!" Moonkyu said, stunned. "For real." Seyoung replied. "Do you know how she wants to be asked out?". "Be a man, figure it out yourself," said Seyoung, "Do her good though, she deserves it.". "Obviously, she is the most beautiful girl in the world." Moonkyu said. "Very true, good luck." Seyoung said. "I'm gonna need it."

Moonkyu walked over to Yubin and Hojun, who were talking normally. "Hey, gorgeous." Moonkyu said, getting close to Yubin. "Hey," Yubin said, smiling shyly. "What did you call her, Moonkyu?" Hojun asked, surprised. "She is gorgeous." Moonkyu said sweetly. "What's going on in between you two?" Hojun asked. "Bro, does it matter? I'm not dating her yet." Moonkyu said. "Yet?"  Yubin asked. "You love me, don't you?" he asked. "Ye-No" Yubin panicked. "We'll see about that." Moonkyu smirked. "Yubni!" Haeun called her. "Coming, I'll be right back." Yubin left. "I thought you didn't want her," said Hojun, "you barely even wanted to kiss her at first." "Yeah, but I already told you I was trying to comprehend my feelings". "Ask Yubin out today or tomorrow there's no in between. I'll help you if you need it. You have to make it special." Hojun said. "I might need a little help. I know exactly what to do."

"I seriously think there is something going on with Moonkyu," Haeun said. "On god, just date him." Gaeun said. "I don't know, I see something going on but if he really wants me he won't even think before he asks." Yubin said. "Good point." Seyoung said. "But he is probably thinking you might say no somehow." Gaeun said. "Why would he? Yubin's crush is so obvious." Haeun said. "Also a good point." Seyoung said. "But he is probably thinking you might say no somehow." Gaeun said. "Why would he? Yubin's crush is so obvious." Haeun said. "Also a good point." Seyoung said. "I'm just going to let him ask first, it's that simple". "You sound exactly like Minyoung," Gaeun said. "Minyoung's right." Yubin said.