~'Acheron'~(Again)

Acheron's POV:

My arms tangled around her waist, our lips together passionately, my tongue not letting an inch of her mouth be uninvestigated.

Her back began to bend, my hand lifted to her upper back as support, minutes passed of just kissing before we broke off from each other to breath, panting. I pick her up and place her on top of my bed...

She landed on my bed, her arms wrapped around my neck, I began kissing her cheek, down to her neck, then her collarbone, as I kissed, my hand slid up her dress and into her inner thigh.

She let out small innocent whimpers to me, biting her on sensitive spots. I felt the liner to her underwear and began sliding it off, from her waist to her knees, all the way down to my floor.

My hand returned up her thigh, one finger slid in and I could feel her body tremble, her walls clamp around my finger, her breath was taken aback. I began to thrust my finger in and out slowly, getting adorable small whimpers from her precious mouth. After a minute I slid in another finger, she began to be slightly louder, I could feel her loosen up around my fingers but I didn't stop. My fingers hurried more in her, thrusting up and down, in and out, continuously, she clenched on my suit as I continued, I looked up to see her enjoying the moment, only making me more impatient. My member against the zipper of my pants, begging for attention but I ignored it.

Not long after I felt her body tremble, her calls begging, and her walls clamp down onto my fingers as she came to an orgasm. Liquid dripping all over my hand, I straighten my back, "Aw~ You ruined your beautiful dress...~" I whisper into her ear lowly, "Now we need to get you changed" I whisper once more seeing her dazy eyes I smile, my hands pick her up setting her on my lap her eyes opening more, staring into mine full of lust and partially drunk.

My hand went up to the zipper of her dress, slowly pulling it down sliding it off of her exposing her bra and uncovered waist.

"God you look irresistible..." I groan burying my face into her neck once more, taking in her scent before biting onto her neck. She bolted to me, biting her making her accidentally grind against me, making me groan slightly more into her neck, my hands placed onto her waist before I kissed her once more then began removing my jacket, then unbuttoning my suit. She helped unbutton my shirt, sliding it off. Her hand slid down my now exposed chest to my groin, rubbing it she unbuttoned my belt then pants sliding them down, I slid her off my lap pinning her down on my bed once more as my pants were fully removed, "Are you sure you want to continue? Because if we continue I won't be gentle for all the teasing you gave me today..~" I whispered into her ear as I reached to my nightstand next to my bed grabbing a condom out of it, placing it into my mouth as I removed her bra. I could feel her legs wrap around my waist pulling me in, "I want you..." Annibell whispered into my ear kissing my neck, and like that my patience snapped.

I tore open the condom and slid it onto my member quickly, placing it in front of her entrance slowly sliding in. It was a challenge to slide in, when I got halfway in I began slowly moving, "T-Too deep~" Annibell groaned, only making me want to go faster, "I'm not even halfway in yet my sweet...~" I whisper as I began thrusting faster, loosening her up I would go deeper, making her calls louder, her hands were clenched onto my back leaving scratch marks, she would bite onto wherever on my body to try and silence herself, or ease the pain. Her calls of ecstasy filled the room, sweat misted her precious beautiful clean skin. God I am so excited to be in her finally... I thought to myself, I continued thrusting in and out quickly holding onto her waist tightly to balance her, she drug her nails into my back more as she began to edge to another orgasm.

My breathing was heaving, I lifted my torso straightening my back, my hips didn't stop for a second, every second I was slamming into her, admiring how her breasts bounced up and down with each thrust. I lower my back once more colliding with her again, her hands didn't waste a second before returning to my back scratching at it once more.

Each thrust I got closer to my own orgasm, minutes pass as I continued hearing her calls of ecstasy with my member in her walls, she returns to another orgasm, this time she shook more than last time, her orgasm sending vibrations allowed me to join her in the orgasm, I buried my face into her neck groaning softly as I came. Rounds and rounds after, we couldn't stop or get enough of each other, we did all sorts of positions, and I woke up with scratches all over my back. Shortly, Annibell woke up after me and she lifted up, "We should wash up..." Annibell sounded more sober, "Aw~ I was hoping for another round of dessert..~" I teased with an evil smirk, she laughed and lifted up, I followed and lifted up showing her the door to the bathroom showing her how to use it and what towel to use, "I'll take a shower in the downstairs shower don't worry darling." I laugh as I left the bathroom, taking my phone and a small bluetooth speaker going to the downstairs bathroom, I played music making sure it wasn't too loud I took a pleasurable shower, I walked out about 10 minutes later, my hair slicked back, my towel wrapped around my waist as I walked into my room hearing the shower turn off. I reach for my drawer to get a new clean suit out, I hear the door open seeing Annibell wrapped in a towel, her hair dripping with water... Just the sight of her face makes me want another round all over again. I smirk seeing the shape of her body taken perfectly in that towel, I hand her a plain white t-shirt, she takes it. Dropping her towel I stare, not releasing my eyes from the beautiful sight my eyes saw... Sadly that sight was ruined by the shirt I gave her, she pulled it over her body elegantly, "God just seeing you gets me excited~" I teased, sneaking up from behind her wrapping my arms around her smooth waist, "And seeing you in my clothes... Good lord you know how to win a man's heart don't you..." I mumbled kissing her gentle neck as she just laughed. I step back getting dressed after her, hearing someone knock, I open the door.

"Oh! Good Morning Mr. Lurie! I didn't know you were still home since it's 11..." My maid was shocked by my answer, "11?!" I shout, I turn around, closing my door. "I have to go, I'll be late for work, don't you have classes?" I asked Annibell as I dried my hair, changing from a suit into a longneck dark gray shirt, with a dark navy blue jacket over it, with black slacks.

"No it's Saturday... Do I need to leave?" Annibell questioned seeing my rush, "Oh well sort of, I have a meeting today so I need to leave, but I had the maid prepare you a new outfit of clothes while you were asleep so you can leave in something nice, sorry for this sudden rush I just spaced off about my meeting." I apologize, leaving.

Sorta short part sorry! I'll update more tonight, love you little monsters! -3-

-Diedei<3