~'Annibell'~

Annibell POV:

I watch him leave in a rush, so I try to hurry leaving after him since I feel weird being here alone.

I saw the clothes the maid brought in, it was a beautiful dress and stockings. I noticed the dress was a little short which made me feel like he did that on purpose. I slid the dress on, it fitting perfectly. As well as the stockings, it feels like another woman's clothes... I ignore the feeling for now, I finish getting dressed as I found my high heels from last night, then memories flush into my mind of the night's activities. My face was exceedingly flushed. I walk outside calling a cab to drive me home.

I unlocked my door, closing it then locking it once more, walking into my room flopping onto my bed exhausted, I used the last bit of power in my legs I had left from last night.

Thinking of last night made my stomach fill with not only butterflies, but the whole animal collection on Earth, swarming in my stomach. Hours pass, boredom overflowing now, I scroll on social media on my phone as that's the only entertainment I can keep at the moment, that was until I got a message from someone that made my heart skip more than a beat and fall.

Messages:

Acheron<3: "Hey, my meeting just ended, I apologize for leaving so quickly, I just spaced off about my meeting because of you;) lmao"

Me: "Lol you're so cheesy, or is that because you're old LMAO"

Acheron<3: "Okay miss ma'am, do you know who you're talking too? I am literally only thirty-four, my offense is heightened by you. Little girl"

Me: "Wow 'little girl'?! My feel bads are torn, how dare you>:("

Acheron<3: "Lmao, by the way... Did the clothes fit that I had sent for you?"

Me: "Yup! Fit like a glove actually lol, how'd you know my size??"

Acheron<3: "I guessed lol but I'm glad they fit. Speaking of clothes, I'm going clothes shopping tomorrow because some of my suits got ripped and stained. I was wondering if you'd like to join. I could buy you some clothes as well so you don't look like a hooligan lol"

Me: "First of all, offensive lol. But yes I'd love to join you, when do you plan on doing it?"

Acheron<3: "Whenever I can lol, which would probably be around seven p.m. on Friday. That good?"

Me: "That's perfect!"

Acheron<3: "Great, see you then.:) I'll talk to you when I'm home, I'm currently getting into my car"

Me: "Oh! Okay! :)"

I smile, turning off my phone for a bit before realizing the time, "Oh I have gym today. It's gonna be closing soon so I better get going" I talk to myself standing up, getting dressed in a compression shirt and gray sweatpants, I walk out, going to the gym.

At the gym I notice a familiar car, but not able to recognize it so I ignore it. I enter the gym to see it loaded with people like always. I go to check to see if my gym friend is inside the gym today by going into where they usually are, the boxing center. I don't see them right off hand but I do see Acheron...

I immediately turn around leaving that part not wanting to run into him, feeling like I walked in on something. I try to act like it never happened, so I see what day it is and notice leg day...

Terrible day for legs I'd say. I do my workout. After about two hours I leave the gym tired walking home. Noticing the familiar vehicle gone, the sun started to set.

I continued walking home, noticing someone behind me with a black sweater, and what looked like a bunny mask... I felt uncomfortable, walking faster. I noticed their space didn't change, I tried my best to get home until I noticed the man was way closer than he last was...

I finally reached home, exhausted, and scared. I lock the door, checking my security cameras to see if he is anywhere to be seen. Nothing. I let out a sigh of relief, my anxiety went down a bit, I went to my bathroom to take a shower, cleaning off my sweat, the cool and warm water falling down on my body felt relaxing. About an hour passed before I got out of the shower, getting dressed in just an oversized sweater, and shorts barely noticeable under my sweater. Checking my phone I see a message.

Messages:

Acheron<3: "Hey, you forgot your dress, bra, and underwear here from last night. My maid already washed them, would you like me to drop them off? Lol"

Me: "OMG I AM SO SORRY! PLEASE DO AGAIN I'M SO SORRY, my address is *********** TmT I'm so sorry"

I drop my phone, curdling into a corner in my room from embarrassment, "Oh my God Annibell that's so stupid of you to do!" I yell at myself, muffled due to hiding my face, I didn't hear my phone get a notification so he's probably busy...

Half an hour passes and I hear a knock on my door. I stand up and open the door to see Acheron standing in front of me, it catches me by surprise by his tall structure compared to my short structure... My face immediately turns from surprised to embarrassed to seeing my clothes folded in his hands, I hide my face apologizing.. He chuckled at me, his chuckle stopped my heart, I looked up to let him in, "I'm sorry it's a small space, it's all I can afford... But thank you so much for bringing my clothes, I'm so sorry for leaving it-" Mid-sentence I was cut-off by Acheron by him grabbing my chin pulling me in, kissing me passionately.

I'm so sorry the female's parts are always short, it's just that Acheron is sorta the one we gotta watch yk, BUT I will work more on Annibells parts for y'all please don't hate me for this lol TvT Anywho love you my little monsters, I hope you enjoyed this part:)

-DeiDei<3