58

~Chapter 58~

"He wants to save Feng Yin and keep the Water Condensation Beast. How can such a good thing happen? In life, you have to make choices." 

In front of the throne of Wu Shuang Hall, a mist slowly emerged. Ao Ge said this to the illusory figure in the mist. 

The person in the mist had elegant eyebrows and was cold and dusty. He was Xiu Yan.  

"In that case, you could have chosen to make me disappear earlier. Why bother so much?" 

"You have a way to live, why should I choose to let you die?" Ao Ge was dissatisfied, "That water condensation beast gave half of its spiritual power, but it was only half a life. If Bi Bo was not a born divine beast back then, it's inner elixir and spiritual power cannot be blended with you, so I would have captured it and used it as a medicine cauldron for you, so how could I let it live a comfortable life with that demon dragon?" 

"Ao Ge!" Xiu Yan frowned, feeling helpless, "You have done enough in the past tens of thousands of years, I should have disappeared long ago. If it weren't for me, how could you lose your divine status and stay in this Nether Realm where there is no daylight forever..."

"Nothing is enough. Unless I die, unless the Nether Realm ends in my hands." Ao Ge stood up and stopped looking at the face in the mist. "Otherwise, as long as I live, I will definitely let you live." 

The deep and cold Nether King walked into the depths of the underground palace. As he left, the figures in the mist slowly dissipated, leaving behind a hall of moonlight and sighs.

 Outside Zhong Ling Palace.

A Yin grabbed Gu Jin, who was walking forward silently, "A Jin." She paused before speaking: "Use half of my spiritual power to exchange for Feng Yin's three souls." 

Gu Jin frowned and said angrily: "Nonsense, I have told you a long time ago that you are not Bi Bo, your spiritual power is your longevity, and half of your spiritual power is half of your life. Do you understand?" 

A Jiu on the side was furious when he heard this, "What? A Yin, your spiritual power is your life span, how can you use your life span to exchange for the soul of that phoenix? Let's go quickly." 

He shouted and wanted to grab A Yin and leave the Nether Realm, but was stopped by A Yin's eyes.

"I know." A Yin looked at Gu Jin and said seriously: "I know that spiritual power is my life span. But the Nether King doesn't need anything else at all except my spiritual power. We can't  wait until you reach the level of demigod and return to Zhong Ling Palace. If it takes tens of thousands of years for you to become a God, what will Feng Yin do?" 

Feng Yin sleeping on Wutong Island is the eternal guilt in Gu Jin's heart, otherwise he would not have gone through life and death several times to find her soul scattered in the three realms. 

The corners of Gu Jin's lips pursed into a thin line, and he raised his hand to tuck the black hair scattered around A Yin's neck behind her ears. 

"I'm ashamed of Feng Yin, but A Yin, you are more important to me. You can't let you lose your lifespan for me. Let alone half, not even for a day." 

What A Yin wanted to say was suddenly choked in her throat. 

Gu Jin held A Yin's hand again, his eyes as firm as ever, "Let's go back to the mountain." 

A Yin was led by Gu Jin towards the imaginary realm of the Nether Realm. She stared at the tall figure in front of her with a soft expression and warmth in her eyes.