59

~Chapter 59~

In the Wu Shuang Hall, the Nether King sat high on the throne, with a pair of dark and bright red eyes, glaring at A Yin.

"Are you willing to trade half of your spiritual power for Feng Yin's three souls?" 

"Yes."

"Did you know that your spiritual power is life span?"

"I know."

Seeing A Yin's calm answer, the Nether King raised his eyebrows with interest, and his cold eyebrows softened slightly, "You guys in Da Ze Mountain are all sentimental."

"Your Majesty, I wonder who do you want to save and use half of my spiritual power?" 

With his status as a Nether King and his ghost power, he can even enter the six realms of reincarnation and bring back the scattered souls. Her spiritual power is needed, so naturally there is someone he wants to save, and that person must not have entered reincarnation yet. 

Seeing that the Nether King was silent, A Yin suddenly felt blessed and blurted out: "Your Majesty, the one you want to save is the Ghost Lord Xiu Yan?"

The Nether King was slightly startled, with a frown on his face, and his eyes were slightly cold, "Why do you know that the person I want to save is him?" 

A Yin scratched her head and said, "I guessed it. This is the Nether Realm. Without Your Majesty's permission, how could Xiu Yan Tower openly sell the tokens into Zhong Ling Palace? The sycamore tree that my master gave to Ghost Lord Xiu Yan is now also growing up in Your Majesty's palace. So I guess the Master of Xiu Yan Tower must have a close relationship with Your Majesty." She looked at the Nether King, "I met Ghost Lord Xiu Yan yesterday in the Xiu Yan Tower. His soul power is extremely weak, and water-condensing beasts is naturally capable of nourishing and repairing souls. Your Majesty only wants my spiritual power, presumably for the purpose of cultivating Ghost Lord Xiu Yan's soul."

"What a smart little girl. You helped him in the Xiu Yan Tower. If you weren't the only water condensation beast in the world, I would never ask you to give half of your life span in exchange." The Nether King's eyes were cold and stern. He walked away and casually brushed the jade ring on his finger, "I have been waiting for a water condensation beast for 70,000 years. Seventy thousand years ago, in God Realm all the water condensation beasts except Bi Bo were died in the war. It is destined that after 70,000 years, a water-condensing beast will be born in the Three Realms."

70,000 years ago? 60,000 years ago, the God Realm went through the Tribulation Chaos. Clearly, there was no Nether Realm back then. What is the origin of this Nether King? Is it possible that he came from the God Realm? 

 A Yin became more confused by the Nether King's origins, but she was also aware of his old age which left her, a cub who had only recently awoken, utterly helpless. However, this was the first she had heard about the water-condensing beast clan's history. It turned out that her clan had been extinct for 70,000 years. It makes sense why Bi Bo thought she was something special. 

The Nether King sighed slightly, "You guessed it right. Xiu Yan's soul is exhausted and will be wiped out at any time. I really want your spiritual power to save him." 

The Nether King unconsciously rubbed the ring between his fingers, but A Yin's eyes narrowed slightly. She frowned, and there was doubt in her eyes.

"Let's go, he is in Zhong Ling Palace. After you use your spiritual power to repair his soul, I will give you Feng Yin's three souls to take away."